Hardmodes and the mysterious locked Chests!

So.. I've given up on running hardmodes until I see a patch note saying that the loot buggs are fixed. In PvP, I am atleast able to recieve the gear I worked hard for.

I have run multiple hardmodes with maybe only 1 or 2 pieces of actual loot drop due to bugged out chests. This is aggrivating as first I have to pug a group, my friends arent all 50 yet, and then once we get moving through we start runing into lootless bosses yet spending a significant amount of time running these FP's.

Could we get some confirmation on when this is addressed? Or possible how to reset/unlock the chests?

I have submitted many tickets but lately I don't ever get a response.. I have 2 tickets that have been open for almost a week now. I know it's the holidays.. but shesh.

Fail less? I've been able to open them all sans the Boarding Party wipe fest of 2011 Storm Squad. Strategy is in place, just need more practice on execution, quite possibly hardest boss 4 man heroic in game.

Almost certain he's just curious when they'll fix the issue.

The point is: you shouldn't be punished for wiping, so long as you eventually complete the instance / boss. You deserve to be rewarded for killing the boss, like everyone else.

They claimed to have fixed it prior, but it still screws up. First boss of Illum, wiped once, bugged chest.

Here's hoping it's a quick fix.

The point is: you shouldn't be punished for wiping, so long as you eventually complete the instance / boss. You deserve to be rewarded for killing the boss, like everyone else.

They claimed to have fixed it prior, but it still screws up. First boss of Illum, wiped once, bugged chest.

This, thank you.

What issue....I haven't run into a single chest that was lock after doing a hard mode boss yet.

Havent experienced the chest bug myself, but many of my buddies have been telling me about it. I have, however, downed the last boss of Taral V hard mode and had him drop level 33 loot, not even a Tionese Crystal, just level 33 loot. This specifically was said to have been fixed in the last patch, but clearly wasn't. I love this game, just very disappointed in the number of bugs, glitches and exploits that are still in it. With such a long beta, you would think that more of them would have been addressed.

Fail less? I've been able to open them all sans the Boarding Party wipe fest of 2011 Storm Squad. Strategy is in place, just need more practice on execution, quite possibly hardest boss 4 man heroic in game.

Boarding party last boss bugs if you don't kill the middle guy last and you most likely won't receive chest then.

So.. I've given up on running hardmodes until I see a patch note saying that the loot buggs are fixed. In PvP, I am atleast able to recieve the gear I worked hard for.

I have run multiple hardmodes with maybe only 1 or 2 pieces of actual loot drop due to bugged out chests. This is aggrivating as first I have to pug a group, my friends arent all 50 yet, and then once we get moving through we start runing into lootless bosses yet spending a significant amount of time running these FP's.

Could we get some confirmation on when this is addressed? Or possible how to reset/unlock the chests?

I have submitted many tickets but lately I don't ever get a response.. I have 2 tickets that have been open for almost a week now. I know it's the holidays.. but shesh.

I do understand your Pain, but you are pugging bosses and some of the HM are not cake walks. Find a group of people and get on vent and I bet more loot will come your way.

Boarding party last boss bugs if you don't kill the middle guy last and you most likely won't receive chest then.

My group killed the middle guy last and the chest was locked, which was a lil frustrating, since we were all eager for the biometric crafting material as well as the loot.

we've since done this encounter with a variety of ways of killing (altho we never kill the left guy last). Never once has the chest been lootable (granted, only 3 kills so far)

edit: forgot to put point of killing differant ways

Edited by Shadinaxx

My group killed the middle guy last and the chest was locked, which was a lil frustrating, since we were all eager for the biometric crafting material as well as the loot.

we've since done this encounter with a variety of ways of killing (altho we never kill the left guy last). Never once has the chest been lootable (granted, only 3 kills so far)

edit: forgot to put point of killing differant ways

Rumor is if you one shot the encounter and do not wipe.. the chest opens.

Are you sure it's not supposed to work that way? Perhaps it's only available for one-shot kills. Frankly, if they wanted you to get the loot no matter what, why would they even implement the chest at all? Just put the loot on the boss itself, as they do elsewhere.

Havent experienced the chest bug myself, but many of my buddies have been telling me about it. I have, however, downed the last boss of Taral V hard mode and had him drop level 33 loot, not even a Tionese Crystal, just level 33 loot. This specifically was said to have been fixed in the last patch, but clearly wasn't. I love this game, just very disappointed in the number of bugs, glitches and exploits that are still in it. With such a long beta, you would think that more of them would have been addressed.

We're you in my group of 3 troopers and a smuggler on twin spears where the only epic loot drops were jedi based and useless to everyone? Or is this lvl 33 loot widespread on taral v's final boss.