Getting a tenth of my XP

SpongyBubble

Im playing through the Knights of the Fallen Empire missions and at the rewards say i get money and 600K + xp, but I keep only getting 60k xp instead. Its annoying playing a whole mission for an hour just to get nothing out of it. Id get more xp farming random enemies. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?:mad:

Im playing through the Knights of the Fallen Empire missions and at the rewards say i get money and 600K + xp, but I keep only getting 60k xp instead. Its annoying playing a whole mission for an hour just to get nothing out of it. Id get more xp farming random enemies. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?:mad:

Known issue. If you type 'experience' or 'xps' in the forum search, you should see lots of previous threads on the topic.

Edited by dr_mike

Before you get worried, double check what amount of XP you're actually getting. There's a bug where the purple fly text shows a lower amount than what themission completed window says you should get. However, the yellow text in your chat window will show the correct amount and that's what's applied to your XP gain. To verify, look at your XP bar before and after you collect your reward. If it's still incorrect then something is terribly wrong and hopefully they'll address it in the coming patch this week.

Before you get worried, double check what amount of XP you're actually getting. There's a bug where the purple fly text shows a lower amount than what themission completed window says you should get. However, the yellow text in your chat window will show the correct amount and that's what's applied to your XP gain. To verify, look at your XP bar before and after you collect your reward. If it's still incorrect then something is terribly wrong and hopefully they'll address it in the coming patch this week.

Last time I suggested that, I got my *cough* chewed out.

I have a feeling that is what the issue is but folks would rather see it as a bug and complain about the short comings of the developers.

Is the actual XP bar at the bottom of the screen still to be trusted? If so you ARE in fact getting cheated out of your XP.

That's the running total in the bar. That's not what we're discussing here though. We're talking about the purple flytext that pops up as well as what's shown in the chat window.

Is the actual XP bar at the bottom of the screen still to be trusted? If so you ARE in fact getting cheated out of your XP.

I can only speak from my own experience, and have noticed no discrepancy between the promised xp gain, yellow text in chat, and actual gain on the green bar. Just the purple fly text is off.

You mad bro? come to my thread just remember- its your fault be great full for EA's service (LOL)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=911561