Ok i want a repsonse About BM bags

icecoldone

Are they currently working as intended.

If they are i just wanted to know

if they are not why haven't they been fixed.

Bioware said that the main game breaking bugs are those that stop your progress in the game. Well yes my progress on this game is 0 atm. so This is game breaking for me.

If you do fix this are you going to compensate those people who have been penalised by your system

Or do you think your system works as it should and is not going to change

I went 30 and 0 for BM bags up until a week ago, then I got 3 tokens in a row. It's is random, and sucks, but I wouldn't say it is broken, aside from the fact that maybe they need to implement a system that raises your chances for every time you fail to get a BM token (even 1% better chance per failure would be better than this).

They have to have SOME way to keep people playing until the major content patch where they introduce the new item set above BM. When they do release that, they will put BM bags on the same mechanic as champion bags, then put the new item bags on the same mechanic as the BM bags now so you can gear up BM but then test your luck for the better stuff.

It's just a simple way of keeping people playing.

Are they currently working as intended.

If they are i just wanted to know

if they are not why haven't they been fixed.

Bioware said that the main game breaking bugs are those that stop your progress in the game. Well yes my progress on this game is 0 atm. so This is game breaking for me.

If you do fix this are you going to compensate those people who have been penalised by your system

Or do you think your system works as it should and is not going to change

Working as intended. Its called RNG, live it, learn it, get used to it. Welcome to the MMO Genre.

BW will not be answering your DEMAND though because they don't answer the forums, and with a list of 'concerns' like this, its no wonder they actively ignore us. IF you were first day early bird, you are at 2months play, and you are queuing that you don't have your full set of final pvp gear yet? Yeah...rough life bro.

They have to have SOME way to keep people playing until the major content patch where they introduce the new item set above BM. When they do release that, they will put BM bags on the same mechanic as champion bags, then put the new item bags on the same mechanic as the BM bags now so you can gear up BM but then test your luck for the better stuff.

It's just a simple way of keeping people playing.

No it's not a way of keeping people playing. It's a way of annoying your player base. I understand not wanting your top tier gear to be gotta to easily but look at that guy above you that has just gone 30 bags with 0. Pretty similar to me. So let's do the math 2 bags a day with 30 bags

That's 2 weeks of no reward at all. And when he gets a reward he can buy 2 items and if that item costs 3 commendations that's it. he's done

So yeah basically we can expect a piece of gear every 2 weeks.

Sorry that's insane.

your right by the time they realease the next tier i wouldn't have been able to complete the set. What's the point of making your top tier set unobtainable until it's out of date.

Then it's not the top tier set is it.

The reason why people want the top tier set in this time frame cos they want the best gear they can get. I admit it should be difficult but this is just silly. 22 bags looking for 1 commendation. Also the trauma of hoping to get a drop every day only to be disappointed every day. Why did they choose this system

Working as intended. Its called RNG, live it, learn it, get used to it. Welcome to the MMO Genre.

BW will not be answering your DEMAND though because they don't answer the forums, and with a list of 'concerns' like this, its no wonder they actively ignore us. IF you were first day early bird, you are at 2months play, and you are queuing that you don't have your full set of final pvp gear yet? Yeah...rough life bro.

your not getting this ok. RNG isn't what i want nor is it what most players want. We've stated clearly we disapprove. It's not the MMO genre. This is a way bioware has conceived to draw out the life time of their game.

Lot's of people don't approve yet they continue to ignore us. So no i don't have to live with it.

I will just go somewhere else when the time comes cos i can't stand this current system.

2 for 24 here. I basically stopped playing my main, re-rolled Republic, and am doing all those Flashpoints and Operations I skipped along the way. IMO, they're more fun, and to me its clear that BW would rather people spend their time doing PvE and than PvP.

Besides, someone already pointed it out - BM are not working as intended

Greetings All,

We apologize for this issue, it is a known one and it is due to be resolved in a future patch at some point after 1.1.3

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=299174

its a stupid sytem. random is no way to run a loot system when someone puts in a lot of time for nothing....

I know a r66 with only 2 pieces of BM gear cause of bad bags. And another r63 with 5 piece BM all cause of luck?! Stupid system....

Wish BW would realize how stupid it is... id like to see one of them play this game and keep getting no BM comms and see what they say.

7/23 here on BM commendations. As others have already said, it's completely random. 2 out of the 7 I got were from both dailies in one day. You just have to suck it up and deal with the RNG.

Honestly, the only BM piece that is a significant upgrade that is worth getting right away is your Main Hand Weapon. The rest of the pieces only give about 6 more Expertise and anywhere between 3-6 Endurance/Primary Stat. If a noob gets lucky on commendations and gets BM gear, he'll still be a noob. Gear does not make a player good, especially when the difference between full Champion and full BM is so small.