Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Charge/Leap

Kelemvorr
10.24.2019 , 08:37 AM | #11
99% sure that this issue was not there on the PTS. Something must have gotten messed up in moving the patch to prod.

That said, please fix this quickly. This is absolutely maddening and really breaks the flow of gameplay for these classes.

RACATW
10.24.2019 , 09:18 AM | #12
This needs to be fixed and set to normal cd, the ui for it is also really frustrating as I keep thinking I am LoS'd and still have force charge off cd. It's bad enough force charge in huttball ez was never fixed.

livingdeadjedi
10.24.2019 , 01:22 PM | #13
I also noticed that Force Push no longer removes the cooldown on Force charge. I used to love pushing them away and leaping again.
May the Force be with You !

KittyKat_Karrot
10.24.2019 , 01:59 PM | #14
I wonder if they'll just ending up coding it as "push grants a leap charge", with you ending up with 2 leap charges if leap was already off CD. Prob not though, unless you take the Nimble Master double leap set bonus.

Idk how they're going to change the mara interloper/intercessor talent code (not that it's worth taking compared to other things). It doesn't fit in with the charge system at all. They may have to be lazy and just duplicate the Nimble Master set bonus for it, giving you 3 leap charges if you take both.

Also hopefully they can correctly code the Warmonger/Battlefield Command jug talent to speed up the recharging of a leap charge when hit. It currently does absolutely nothing.

Kalarax
10.24.2019 , 03:36 PM | #15
It has to be a bug. The Shadow skill Shadow Stride has one charge..but having the Utility that allows it to be used again if you defeat the mob it was used on within its time limit instantly recharges it and things work as they did before. I suspect it will be fixed. I have not checked on the scoundrel/operative version yet.

Euphrosyne
10.24.2019 , 04:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalarax View Post
It has to be a bug. The Shadow skill Shadow Stride has one charge..but having the Utility that allows it to be used again if you defeat the mob it was used on within its time limit instantly recharges it and things work as they did before. I suspect it will be fixed. I have not checked on the scoundrel/operative version yet.
Yes, I agree. Phantom Stride resets work correctly, but the variety of things that are supposed to reset the CD on Force Charge/Leap don't (Push, Preparation, etc.). Seems pretty straightforwardly bugged.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

Psychevore
10.24.2019 , 06:37 PM | #17
I also agree that this is probably a mistake, oversight, bug, etc. However, each day they don't release a hotfix and I can't really play my character because my entire combat flow is messed up is another day I'm losing sub time and questioning why I'm even paying for this game any how.

Nemmar
10.25.2019 , 06:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by livingdeadjedi View Post
I also noticed that Force Push no longer removes the cooldown on Force charge. I used to love pushing them away and leaping again.

I noticed this too. The tooltip still says it's supposed to reset, so it might be a bug.

It's especially bad in PvP, where you use force push as a stun of sorts and charge back to the target with the reset. Now using force push is just screwing yourself over cause you gonna have to walk up to the target.

Kantor_omicron
10.26.2019 , 09:53 PM | #19
I second this, utility that resets cooldown of FCharge is bugged. Has someone reported it?

AdjeYo
10.27.2019 , 01:15 AM | #20
Just report it anyway, the more reports the better chance they'll actually do something soon.