Korriban - Hate Machine Bugged?

I did this twice (once Wed and once Thu) and did not receive the Imperial Scholar title. Has anyone heard if it's bugged or has been removed? I still have a missing title from Korriban in my Codex.

I knew I was missing a title when I left Korriban, thanks for getting rid of that naggnig feeling I've had all day. Hope they fix it though as this must be a bug...

Did you report this issue already? I'll re-run that quest this evening and put in a ticket if I don't get the title then.

Edited by MareLooke

I'd just like to weigh in and confirm that I completed the "Hate Machine" storyline, and did not receive the "Imperial Scholar" title. I submitted a bug report.

Unfortunately, it looks like the Codex: Korriban achievement for Titles is unattainable until this is fixed. It'd be great if, when it is fixed, players who completed the quest are properly granted the title.

Thanks!

Hi guys

There are currently 2 Codex Entry's missing from the Korriban Planet Codex Entry's.

1 Location Entry Missing (Sith Academy)

1 Achievement Title (Scholar)

Sadly, These were removed at some point during beta, but are currently being reworked and should be once again in the game in a future patch.

Cheers

-Trash

Edited by trashyone

There's no missing Datacron on Korriban. I have 3/3.

Sorry looks like I made a mistake. Strange BW had stated one of the datacrons was missing in a previous post last week, or maybe I'm just getting old and losing my mind.... lol

the location codex is definitly missing though. Theres no way to get that one because it was removed for some reason. I have no idea why, maybe its bugged or something and they are fixing it?

Edited by trashyone

Sorry looks like I made a mistake. Strange BW had stated one of the datacrons was missing in a previous post last week, or maybe I'm just getting old and losing my mind.... lol

the location codex is definitly missing though. Theres no way to get that one because it was removed for some reason. I have no idea why, maybe its bugged or something and they are fixing it?

That's weird, I'm sure I got the title in the last beta so it worked fine then...

That said, I notice a lot of things that are broken that worked fine in the last beta (like loads of Archeology nodes that aren't harvestable, I really mean LOADS), it's as if they rolled out an older build (like the one from the stresstest beta) over the one they used in the last beta weekend...

Ok these boards need a search engine!!!

I feel compelled to reply. Since this was already answered. The Sith Academy thats missing can only be optained at Level 1. And it requires you to not enter the Ajunta Pall tomb, instead you take the elevator to the right of it. Go up and walk towards the crane and two sith acolytes. And you will get the lore. Now how do I know this, becuase I did it!

My main toon around L20 I went back to find it, read about the solution and tried to recreate the pop as stated above. Others did aswell at different levels. (again all this has been posted). And it didn't work. So I went and created a new toon and recreated the above stated path. AND!!!! (drum roll) I got the pop up and lore.

So the only thing I have been wondering is it the level issue, or is it because people leave the planet or maybe even entering the tomb that bugs this lore out.

The scholar lore is bugged? Not sure but from what I am told you have to get the Sith Academy lore as stated above and be a Sith Inquistor? (needs info) to get it. So is one bug affecting causeing another bug I dont know. But I do know some people of that had the Sith Academy also have the Sith Scholar one. And people who dont have academy dont have the scholar.

As you can see this topic has been dealt with in completeness. And its due to Bioware lack of hindsight as to not add a search engine to these boards that people will repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again. But fear not I copy and paste and save the answers and post them every single time! And see if anyone in the new threads provided any further info aswell.

BYE

and please read its not TLDR!;)

Edited by ricofico

Ok these boards need a search engine!!!

I feel compelled to reply. Since this was already answered. The Sith Academy thats missing can only be optained at Level 1. And it requires you to not enter the Ajunta Pall tomb, instead you take the elevator to the right of it. Go up and walk towards the crane and two sith acolytes. And you will get the lore. Now how do I know this, becuase I did it!

My main toon around L20 I went back to find it, read about the solution and tried to recreate the pop as stated above. Others did aswell at different levels. (again all this has been posted). And it didn't work. So I went and created a new toon and recreated the above stated path. AND!!!! (drum roll) I got the pop up and lore.

So the only thing I have been wondering is it the level issue, or is it because people leave the planet or maybe even entering the tomb that bugs this lore out.

The scholar lore is bugged? Not sure but from what I am told you have to get the Sith Academy lore as stated above and be a Sith Inquistor? (needs info) to get it. So is one bug affecting causeing another bug I dont know. But I do know some people of that had the Sith Academy also have the Sith Scholar one. And people who dont have academy dont have the scholar.

As you can see this topic has been dealt with in completeness. And its due to Bioware lack of hindsight as to not add a search engine to these boards that people will repeatedly ask the same questions over and over and over again. But fear not I copy and paste and save the answers and post them every single time! And see if anyone in the new threads provided any further info aswell.

BYE

and please read its not TLDR!;)

tried this today. you discover the academy BUT YOU STILL DO NOT GET A CODEX ENTRY. i dont know if anyone has been successful but i tried a couple of lvl 1s and the same thing still. you discover the academy but no codex entry.

Hello, im new at swtor. Just created my first character acutally.

But im having a major issue, the task 'The hate machine'. It's bugged or swtor forgott to mansion that its a group quest.

The first group spawning takes 98% of my health.

And 2 seconds later another group spawns, no time to heal up!..

What should i do?...

• 2 weeks later...