PvE Pyro or AP or Hybrid?

KarmicHeresy

Just as the title says, I'm not sure which to go. I have heard several (and often contradictory) things regarding one being more bursty than the other or that one is better sustained than the other and so on and so forth (including some people that claim x hybrid build is superior for y reasons).

I would like to see some combat logs to see which is technically better as well as personal experience for PvE leveling up and 50 content.

Just as the title says, I'm not sure which to go. I have heard several (and often contradictory) things regarding one being more bursty than the other or that one is better sustained than the other and so on and so forth (including some people that claim x hybrid build is superior for y reasons).

I would like to see some combat logs to see which is technically better as well as personal experience for PvE leveling up and 50 content.

With PVE, CGC on Pyro wins out. Pyro is 4.7 percent better in terms of dps over the length of the fight. Personally i roll AP except in denova where the heavy movement fights Pyro shines in. The debates you hear are in regards to pvp. In pve, Pyro is top damage thanks to cgc and it's 30m range for some attacks, AP is about 5 percent behind it, and all Hybrids fall about 5 percent behind AP.