Rip styrak bridge boss

From the patch notes:

RIP bridge boss, you will be missed

Good Night Sweet Prince. Press F to pay respect.

I know of only one person who went down the middle and didn't die. I think he/she was actually Jesus.

Edited by FerkWork

Is that on nightmare mode? You know, the mode where the bridge boss holes are supposed to be invisible?

HM. Not enough people online for NiM to see if that's what's been changed. I don't think it's bridge boss that's been changed by the patch.

Nevertheless I guess we'll be seeing bridge boss claiming victims for time to come. :rak_03:

I seem to remember people reporting that if they reset the phase or the mission for Scum and Villainy somewhere between Warlords and Styrak, the phase would bug out and you couldn't progress.

Wording of the fix is "Fixed a texture issue on the way to Styrak that caused players to be unable to progress through the Operation.".

That's my guess.

I seem to remember people reporting that if they reset the phase or the mission for Scum and Villainy somewhere between Warlords and Styrak, the phase would bug out and you couldn't progress.

Wording of the fix is "Fixed a texture issue on the way to Styrak that caused players to be unable to progress through the Operation.".

That's my guess.

I just thought people were so *********** stupid they couldn't figure out how to "progress" past the nightmare bridge boss without falling. :rak_03:

I just thought people were so *********** stupid they couldn't figure out how to "progress" past the nightmare bridge boss without falling. :rak_03:

Some people are definitely *********** stupid, but those people don't generally get 6/7 NiM Scum and Villainy and then **** up on the bridge. :cool: