Will today's maintenance solve our recent login issues?

Right now, my biggest concern is game stability. With Electronic Arts publishing, I expect minimal unscheduled downtime.

This month, EC servers have had three unplanned outages. (Yes, I am aware today is planned, whiteknights. Feel free to attack anyway.) That's not acceptable.

You can include whatever content you like in any update you please. It can be the Best Content Of All Time As Declared By Kanye™. But it won't mean anything if no one can log in to check it out.

I've re-subbed for this month, but the next payment will depend purely on your ability to keep the servers running when you say they're going to be running. I'll give you one unplanned outage this month, but any more than that is, frankly, an appalling track record for a multi-billion-dollar industry leader like EA. (Keep in mind, whiteknights, that Bioware is a wholly owned subsidiary of such.)

We're over 5 years into this. Were it December 2011 or January 2012, I'd say these were just startup pains. If they occurred in January 2014, I'd chalk it up to growing pains. But we're over five years in now.

It's time to start acting competently.