Are you rich enough to use an Exotech Med unit?

Creopolus

It cost 4 radioactive paste and a bunch of other stuff to make. This poition/med pack cost about ~40,000 credits to make for a one time used to heal you. That is one expensive healing

Eh where do you get those number from? 40000 is a bit steep.

Doing the crew missions ( level 6 ) costs about 2000credits so that is 4000 credits for the paste. Mats are availble in the wild. Ofcourse the crafter wants a fee for his work but 36000 is a pretty high fee, although at level 50 you can gain loads of cash and there is nothing else to spend it on anyway.

Doing the crew missions ( level 6 ) costs about 2000credits so that is 4000 credits for the paste. Mats are availble in the wild. Ofcourse the crafter wants a fee for his work but 36000 is a pretty high fee, although at level 50 you can gain loads of cash and there is nothing else to spend it on anyway.

lol on my server 4 paste can go for upwards to 1mil credits so 40k is pretty generous imo.

I don't think u understand what he said, if u USE that med-pack i am sure that u don't have Biochem as u got Rakata Medpack as Biochem , and the Mats over all on most servers GTN is around 10k each for the Paste.

Teach me how to spend 4000 credits for 4 radioactive paste.