Official Server Progression Thread

IAmViiOLENT

Hello there guys, looking over the server forum this morning I see that some guilds have started individual progression threads. From here on out, I will keep track of server PvE progression. Please post downs of content in the following format: (I'll use my guild name and such for an example). Please do not submit Story Mode downs as progression, as I do not view it as "progression content" seeing as a relatively raw group can go in and one shot most bosses.

Guild Name: Mandalorian Janitorial Corps

Boss Downed: The Dread Guard

Difficulty & Raid Size: 8m HM

Screenshot: [Link]

Time: (Must be included in picture)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Writhing Terror [8m]:

1. Forgotten Hope (Republic)

2.Hatred (Imperial)

3.Mandalorian Janitorial Corps(Imperial)

4.Haterade (Imperial)

5.Death Watch (Imperial)

The Dread Guard [8m]:

1. Forgotten Hope (Republic)

2.Hatred (Imperial)

3. Mandalorian Janitorial Corps (Imperial)

4.Haterade (Imperial)

5.Momentum (Republic)

Operator IX [8m]:

1.Forgotten Hope (Republic)

2.Mandalorian Janitorial Corps (Imperial)

3.Sedition (Imperial)

4.Hatred (Imperial)

5. Momentum (Republic)

Kephess the Undying [8m]:

1.Forgotten Hope (Republic)

2.Hatred (Imperial)

3.Mandalorian Janitorial Corps (Imperial)

4.Haterade (Imperial)

The Terror from Beyond [8m]:

1.Hatred (Imperial)

2.Forgotten Hope (Republic)

3.Haterade (Imperial)

The Writhing Terror [16m]:

1. Elitist Isolationists (Imperial)

2.Premonition Gaming

The Dread Guard [16m]:

1.Elitist Isolationists (Imperial)

Operator IX [16m]:

Kephess the Undying [16m]:

The Terror from Beyond [16m]:

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

Guild Name: Hatred

Boss Downed: The Writhing Horror

Time: 9:45PM EDT 09/26/2012

Difficulty & Raid size: 8m HM

Time: 11:13:34 PM EDT 09/26/2012

Carls post below was to correct a mistake of mine assuming he was (CsT). He is actually (EDT).

Edited by shadowgnome

Time: 9:45PM CST 09/26/2012

Difficulty & Raid size: 8m HM

Time: 11:13:34 PM CST 09/26/2012

:) more info coming soon, busy during the Day to Update

Edited by Carlenux

Forgotten Hope, as far as we can tell, has server firsts on the first three bosses on Republic side (not sure about imp). We're a pacific guild -8 PST.

The Writhing Horror 9/26 4:15 pm -8 PST

Loot Pic with name plates on every member-

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/5414/screenshot2012092616160.jpg

Codex

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/6277/screenshot2012092716322.jpg

The Dread Guards 9/26 5:23 pm -8 PST

Down Boss + Name Plates

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/4600/screenshot2012092617243.jpg

Codex

http://imageshack.us/a/img856/241/screenshot2012092716231.jpg

HM Operator IX 9/27 12:26 am -8 PST

Loot Pic

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/8229/screenshot2012092700273.jpg

(have codex if needed)

Guild name: Mandalorian Janitorial Corps

Boss Downed: Operator IX

Time: 8:37 P.M. PST

Photo: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/256135/module_gallery/original/824909.jpg

Time: (group 1)- 8:36 pm PST group 2: 9:02 pm PST (26 Sep)

Time: Group 1- 6:49 pm PST Group 2- 6:45 pm PST (26 Sep)

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

Guild name: <Sedition @ The Harbinger>

Boss Downed: Operator IX

Time: 9:12 P.M. PST (27 Sep)

Photo: http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh398/darthbeta/Screenshot_2012-09-27_21_17_26_418371.jpg

Boss Downed: Dread Guards

Time: 9:33 P.M. PST (26 Sep)

Time: 6:57 P.M. PST (26 Sep)

Edited by DARTHbeTa
Screenshot Added

Guild Name: Premonition Gaming

Difficulty & Raid Size: 16 HM

screenshot: http://www.premogaming.com/media/SS/WrithingHorror16HM09272012.jpg

Time: 9/27/2012 7:46 pm PDT

Do you think you can do a better format so it's easier to see what guilds have done what bosses, both Republic and Imp side? I kept The Harbinger progression previously and can continue it again if you'd like me to. I enjoyed doing it :)

Edited by Quinnie

Guild Name: Premonition Gaming

screenshot:

Time: 9/27/2012 7:46 pm PDT

Do you think you can do a better format so it's easier to see what guilds have done what bosses, both Republic and Imp side? I kept The Harbinger progression previously and can continue it again if you'd like me to. I enjoyed doing it :)

Yours was 100 times better

Looks like Quinnie might be starting a new thread but here is our info until then...

Guild Name: Elitist Isolationists

Boss Downed: Dread Guard

Screenshot: http://www.elitistisolationists.com/

Time: 9/27/12 at 9:45pm PDT (Check the kill video)

We're not going back in until Sunday so good luck to everyone over the weekend. Get those kills!

Edited by dominius

As far as no one really Cares untill Last boss for whole ops Server first, would Rly preffer Pictures of Kill incluiding times... i dont think anyone is lying for those who didnt post pics for your kill, maybe/prob have that and vid, would preffer if u do, instead of just claiming an hour with no proof (just showing last boss progress from that day, maybe not showing right time on other kills).

As well as picture taken of boss dead Right at the kill, where hour doesnt mistake, cus ppl can just easily go day after at certain hour open lockout/codex Show Hard codex, take a pic at 10 (when it actually was 11.30 pm or 3am of next day) idk, saying it was day earlier... just to help proof... pic of the kill with time taken // pics on every kill you Claiming hours :D

Other than that... Hatred 4/5... someone will be updating forums soon.. 4/5 kill i messed up in the pic, scrolled down after a whisp.. so i took photo of lockout as well(should be posted) can take picture of Dread guard pants / codex / W/e u want for it :)

Good luck Everyone... Great Post

Boss Downed: Operator XI

Time: 12:01AM EDT - 09/28/2012

Guild Name:Hatred

Boss Downed: Kephess the Undying HM

Time: 1:23AM EDT - 09/28/2012

We killed Keph a few minutes before but as you can tell from the picture some of use just don't now how to face the right way...

**TFB - Best Ops by far in terms of look and feel all the way to the difficulty of the fights! Terror!!! Look out! You clock is a ticking! >:D

***PS - Carl learn patience. Nough Said. :)

Edited by shadowgnome
Mock Carl

Also another post, lets see if ppl agree with me on this, as Server firsts kills should be considered from time taken on killing a boss, wish they had a way to do that, would be awesome, cus sometimes first just meant someone who started earlier and / or spent10 hours raiding, when other prob did in 5 hours less, starting late night lol >_<

So yeah, wish there should be a method for that in game, that would be kick ***, anyway its too exploitable and prob impossible to do.

Anyways Bioware should deploy a hardest Ops from NiM denova or w/e comes next, so many guilds progressing thru most of it alredy in HM, is rly dissapointing after waiting 4-5 months for it

also another post, lets see if ppl agree with me on this, as server firsts kills should be considered from time taken on killing a boss, wish they had a way to do that, would be awesome, cus sometimes first just meant someone who started earlier and / or spent10 hours raiding, when other prob did in 5 hours less, starting late night lol >_<

so yeah, wish there should be a method for that in game, that would be kick ***, anyway its too exploitable and prob impossible to do.

Anyways bioware should deploy a hardest ops from nim denova or w/e comes next, so many guilds progressing thru most of it alredy in hm, is rly dissapointing after waiting 4-5 months for it

go to bed so we can raid tomorrow!!!!!!!

Also another post, lets see if ppl agree with me on this, as Server firsts kills should be considered from time taken on killing a boss, wish they had a way to do that, would be awesome, cus sometimes first just meant someone who started earlier and / or spent10 hours raiding, when other prob did in 5 hours less, starting late night lol >_<

I honestly don't think people on this server care about "firsts" for raid kills. As far as I know EI got two server firsts in 16-TFB HM but I don't even know if that's true because there could be some guild that did it before us and didn't bother posting in this thread. And clearly we don't care because we're not altering our raid schedule to get extra days in to beat someone to a kill.

I might go a step further and say the vast majority of people playing SWTOR don't know or care who the top guilds are in progression raids and that the people who do care about that are leveling pandas right now.

<Momentum@Drooga's Pleasure Bardge>

We killed the first boss, died to adds, when we came back we were in a diffrent phase or something =(

My clocks are CST.

Second boss: http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a604/spatology/Screenshot_2012-09-26_21_22_17_996366.jpg

Third boss: http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a604/spatology/Screenshot_2012-09-27_22_40_48_986783.jpg

If you arent keen on adding us until we get a shot of the first one, i understand.

I honestly don't think people on this server care about "firsts" for raid kills. As far as I know EI got two server firsts in 16-TFB HM but I don't even know if that's true because there could be some guild that did it before us and didn't bother posting in this thread. And clearly we don't care because we're not altering our raid schedule to get extra days in to beat someone to a kill.

I might go a step further and say the vast majority of people playing SWTOR don't know or care who the top guilds are in progression raids and that the people who do care about that are leveling pandas right now.

Completely agree with this. I think most of us care about getting the content down in a reasonable amount of time. I definitely follow what other people are killing but I have never posted what we have killed ourselves and from what I can tell, Envy doesn't either. I don't think its because nobody on this server cares, I just think everyone on the server is really humble. You hit the nail on the head when you said those people are off playing MoP, instead of worrying about who the top guild is.

When you think about it, can someone really be considered the top guild when they themselves are reporting the kills? If there's guilds that are not reporting their kills, that does not make them any better or worse than the ones that are. Maybe that's why the people who are most concerned about this are off playing WoW because tracking that is all automatic, whether you want it to be or not.