Artifice: Offhands

VonSoot

Just keep at it. You will get there. Remember that reverse engineering the stuff to learn new patterns is random. It doesn't follow a linear path of 'reverse engineer between X and Y number of items to get this reward'. It can happen after one or one thousand.

Also, not sure if you know, but I might as well ruin your day here if you're looking to get all the patterns. Each green offhand pattern you have as an artifice has an equivalent three blue patterns you can learn from it. From there, each blue pattern has four or five purple patterns to learn from it. It is all described fairly well in this link.

It took me a while to get purple schematics for my offhand, and even longer to get the SPECIFIC purple schematic that I wanted. You just have to keep at it.

It's quite the daunting prospect when you're going though lvl 4 / lvl 5 blue gemstones like crazy and burning through your credits just as fast. That's what separates the more dedicated crafter ( or crazier :p ) from the more casual I guess.

I have 400 artifice and reverse engineered a lot of my green crafts to get there.. but I have never received a purple schematic (I think I have like.. 7 or 8 blues, however).

Do you need to reverse engineer non crafted items or blue items to get purple schematics?

Thanks in advance : )

Edited by Gravestrike