Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(SPOILERS) IA Ch. 1 Ending (SPOILERS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
(SPOILERS) IA Ch. 1 Ending (SPOILERS)

Rhymlan
12.23.2011 , 07:32 PM | #21
Edit: Nevermind, false alarm... (Not stuck afterall.)

lokdron
12.23.2011 , 08:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaargo View Post
I sided with Jadus. He said I would be his hand, but there's no title that you get to display with your name. =/

At the start of chapter 2 it acted like intelligence was on the hunt for some unknown reason. It seems to be ignoring that he is the new head of the new Dark Council. I don't get it. =/
you do get a title its the hand of jadus. Plus killing zhorrid makes siding with jadus worth it.

NLDraakje
12.23.2011 , 09:58 PM | #23
Im totally stuck in this, am a sniper, i cant beat jadus he kills me each time.
He just stuns kaliyo and then kills me off.
Even when he doesnt stun her she doent have agro and i get owned very very fast.

Am lvl 32, am i missing something or should i come back when im lvl 40 or so?
Beat him in the first fight then the second i cannot beat him anymore.

dark_madmax
12.24.2011 , 02:14 AM | #24
I sided with Jadus, cause .... well he promised so damn much and I end up still a lowly field agent with watcher2 being my superior? This leaves aftertaste so bad I feel duped.

This game should have been single player , as in DIKU MMO they cant change world, so stop trying to squeeze epicness in it :/

insecta
12.24.2011 , 05:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by lawlimbad View Post
I chose to side with darth jadus thinking id get something cool out of it, NOPE NOTHING COOL! Plus I didnt know that dialogue option would make me turn in watcher two, JUST AFTER I HAD SEX WITH HER?! Not cool IA....not cool.

Honestly though after I made that decision i was like **** I want to redo that, now I feel like my storyline is ruined :/ but from what I read its just context that will change because of that action?

If thats true im both happy and sad, happy it hasnt ruined my game, sad finding out either way it has no actual effect on the game.

wth how do you bang her?

Verg
12.24.2011 , 06:52 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by insecta View Post
wth how do you bang her?
I did too on my beta IA. Before going off to deal with Jadus, you can talk to her inside HQ; the correct choices will lead to you going "undercover" with her.

Nyysjan
12.24.2011 , 09:55 AM | #27
I stopped the attack, and Jadus escaped.
Still feeling bad about it.
The worst part is, i intended to kill him, but i misclicked and was too slow to press esc escae the scene.

Not starting over with a new agent, not after i played myself so far.
Wish they add the option of replaying the class story from the beginning (no xp r credit rewards, maybe item rewards from quests, but you'd have to stat from square 1, and work your way to your companions again, maybe even reset their affection (keep crew skills though).
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

Deslock
12.25.2011 , 03:12 AM | #28
Well I beat him but had a guildy in with me tanking him (I was 31). But all I will say abiout ch 2 is that so far I have been the White Knight, the embodyment of the Empire and stood up for it's citizens, I have gone from being the Roger Moore Bond, to a bit more Timothy Dalton...We will see what happens from here.
-IA VIP
Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck. - Republic instructor when asked about Agents.

rogrux
12.25.2011 , 06:01 AM | #29
For the record: Seeing as this fight is the end of the Act, I expected it to be very difficult. What I didn't expect, and don't understand, is why are companions (on most things, plus this) so freaking stupid?

As a 30 Operative, Concealment, this has literally taken me 2 hours of attempts, with probably 45 minutes of that trying to find resources on just *what* to do.

Companions. Worthless. Kaliyo, stop standing in poison & fire before I put a bullet in your head for good.

csincarnate
12.25.2011 , 07:12 AM | #30
Did it at level 29, took 2 tries total for me to win all 3 fights... I win?