Heroic 4 The Alchemy Of Evil: Give back our health

I got in on a lot of Herorics later then most in the beginning. every time i try to do these over the years there is never enough or any people around that want to group and do these missions. No matter how skilled or powerful I get my toon going back to Illum to do it solo, you get your health decreased to match that planets skills set. Its not enough to have all your powers with ya if you got mobs all over ya and companion, its very hard to survive. I just tried again to do this particular mission again. I tried i bet ya no less then 25 times over the years. The 2 times with groups which were the only groups i can get for these types of mission. Once we got to the main boss and beat the boss every 1 got their rewards but me, on both times i did not get my rewards for beating the boss and completing the mission. I put a ticket in, never heard any thing back. So i stopped trying or caring, but i do care, i want to finish what i started i want to play the content i never got to cause of lack of groups or hassles from groups, So.

Now It is time with the lack of interest in grouping. Please either Give us back our full health or give us a 2nd companion to join the fight along side the player. So the Player and 2 companions or Full Health, one or the other, Please....

And the 2nd companion is 1 we will pick from our list not given one like on Rishi.

Thanks.......