The REAL Most Powerful Project

Beniboybling

Like I said though, we need more opinions. I invite people to actually think about this, rather than blindly follow beni because you think he's cool, haha.

*Sigh*

I was just starting to think about taking my comment about you and LeGenD back...

Guess not.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh*

I was just starting to think about taking my comment about you and LeGenD back...

Guess not.

The beni thing was a joke, considering you guys respect him a lot. Just a joke, I promise.

And please don't insult legend, I don't care how bad he is, the moment you insult him you stoop to his level

Just make clear, my current stand is: if Surik can be considered, Nihilus should be.

That said, he is clearly more powerful than Traya and Surik. Also, he had a great range of Force powers, Force Drain apart.

But lets face, Meetra Surik is no Nihilus. She may have been a wound in the Force but said wound only worked to restore her connection to the Force and she never actively used it. She had limits, a ceiling, we are capable of therefore gauging her ability. But Nihilus? He's of the charts, his abilities are unpinnable, he cannot be compared with anyone. I mean where would you place him on the list and on what grounds?

Also I think I'm for Vader over Jaina. Any further thoughts on that are welcome.

The beni thing was a joke, considering you guys respect him a lot. Just a joke, I promise.

And please don't insult legend, I don't care how bad he is, the moment you insult him you stoop to his level

And the moment you insult us, you do too...

A joke may be a joke, but it's still insulting...

Don't get me wrong, I'm a jokey gal, but when people mask insults as 'jokes' because they don't like arguments that are being thrown out on the table... I get a bit PO'd :p

I shouldn't have to post a source for this, considering we all know surik couldn't defeat nihilus without weakening him, and having help. But she defeated traya alone while traya was in a dark side nexus.
The power Nihilus' wound granted him vastly outweighs Traya's power. Noting that not being able to drain Meetra didn't totally negate his power as he was still able to draw on the Force energies that simply existed around him. Remembering that is wound would have literally created a dark side nexus around him.

I shouldn't have to post a source for this, considering we all know surik couldn't defeat nihilus without weakening him, and having help. But she defeated traya alone while traya was in a dark side nexus.

She could do that on her own if he had no wound, but the wound was so abysmal it sucked the life and energies out of her and Visas, and pressed down on them.

You can't take the wound into account here, because even if he could wield it, it wasn't his power. This is a thread of raw power, and it wasn't his if he can't stop it.

Without the exile's wound, she'd be we powerful as she is.

Without his wound, he'd be a talented sith, but a fly under Suriks boot.

Edited by Selenial

She could do that on her own if he had no wound, but the wound was so abysmal is sucked the life and energies out of her and Visas, and pressed down on them.

You can't take the wound into account here, because even if he could wield it, it wasn't his power. This is a thread of raw power, and it wasn't his if he can't stop it.

Without her wound, shed be we powerful as she is.

I think I've made it clear that I don't dislike beni, so know I was just joking. I'm sorry for offending you

Nihilus couldn't press down on the exile considering she was a wound also

I think I've made it clear that I don't dislike beni, so know I was just joking. I'm sorry for offending you

Nihilus couldn't press down on the exile considering she was a wound also

It was a joke directed at me more than beni ^.^

Not quite, his wound was a Dark Side Nexus in itself, and Darkside Nexus' press down on the exile, and weaken her.

Everyone here, hypothetically consider than nihilus retains his powers if his wound close up (aside from force drain)

Where would you put him on the list?

On the list, not sure how high but it wouldn't happen anyway, so doesn't matter :D

Let's the retake the matters whe started before that Nihilus issue. First, regarding Jaina, Vader, Windu and Exar Kun positions on the Most Powerful Force-users list, opinions are very splitted, we'll need to delve deeply into the matter to make a fair call.

Second, Galen Marek, for what I see, most people support him for making into the Jedi list. We also have to decide this, and I suggest we do this on the Jedi list thread, otherwise things will become a mess on the Index thread.

And Beni, now I think you should start the Duelists list, even if we haven't decided all ties on the current lists. The debates can drag on for some weeks. And a doubt, you'll make just a general thread about duelists, or it'll be the same template of the Force users, one general, one for Jedi and one for Sith?

She could do that on her own if he had no wound, but the wound was so abysmal is sucked the life and energies out of her and Visas, and pressed down on them.

Without her wound, shed be we powerful as she is.

We should also add to this the fact that Meetra's wound was likely slowly closing as she grew stronger and stronger. With the wound practically gone by the time she reached Malachor.

Why? The reasons are twofold:

1. Surik drew on the light side of the Force. Force wounds it would seem are inherently dark side and propagate dark side energies. It therefore seems logical to assume that such a wound could be closed through the power of the light side, light side energies which Meetra actively propagated as her connection was restored.

2. Meetra never actively used Force drain i.e she never actively 'indulged' in her latent hunger. Meaning that the wound would never grow, but starve and be drowned by the light side energies she was producing.

Indeed if one follows the path of the dark side, Meetra does actively use Force drain and becomes more and more powerful as her wound becomes bigger and bigger, embracing the dark side energies it creates.

My personal opinion. There currently are no ties on the list, powers have been compared feats have been shown and I believe the decisions that were made were the correct ones argueing them again feels very much like we will just spinning our wheels and not getting any where. There is no new information and with out new info none of the decisions that were made really change.

Source? I don't remember malachor weakening the exile.

The Revan novel.

"She had visited Malachor V years after the cataclysm of the mass-shadow generator. Traversing it's surface had been agony. Mentally, she had still sensed the anguish of all who had lost their lives there. Physically, the intense gravity of the world had held her in it's crushing grip, leaving her gasping for breathe. It had been the most awful and horrific experience of her life..." - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Revan, pg.220

Edited by LadyKulvax

My personal opinion. There currently are no ties on the list, powers have been compared feats have been shown and I believe the decisions that were made were the correct ones argueing them again feels very much like we will just spinning our wheels and not getting any where. There is no new information and with out new info none of the decisions that were made really change.
Part of me agrees with you here, but I must admit I am in support of Vader being elevated above Jaina. This topic was never really discussed and the only argument made was that Jaina is better than ROTJ-Luke and therefore stronger than Vader. But I don't feel that argument holds up to scrutiny.

You all have to take into account the fact that multiple lists have been completed with multiple threads of debate - but they are not necessarily in congruence with eachother. New contenders such as Kun and Krayt have come to light and other contenders have had their abilities reevaluated over the course of these threads.

The Revan novel.

"She had visited Malachor V years after the cataclysm of the mass-shadow generator. Traversing it's surface had been agony. Mentally, she had still sensed the anguish of all who had lost their lives there. Physically, the intense gravity of the world had held her in it's crushing grip, leaving her gasping for breathe. It had been the most awful and horrific experience of her life..." - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Revan, pg.220

Then its all the more impressive she could defeat traya, but yet she couldn't defeat nihilus without help, and having visas weaken him by undermining his bond.

Part of me agrees with you here, but I must admit I am in support of Vader being elevated above Jaina. This topic was never really discussed and the only argument made was that Jaina is better than ROTJ-Luke and therefore stronger than Vader. But I don't feel that argument holds up to scrutiny.

You all have to take into account the fact that multiple lists have been completed with multiple threads of debate - but they are not necessarily in congruence with eachother. New contenders such as Kun and Krayt have come to light and other contenders have had their abilities reevaluated over the course of these threads.

Kun was a contender for top 10 most powerful force users list and his abilities were brought up then, Krayt is slightly new but even he has not been nor do I feel should be elevated above kun

Then its all the more impressive she could defeat traya, but yet she couldn't defeat nihilus without help, and having visas weaken him by undermining his bond.

I think the idea of the Exile not being able to defeat him is basically an assumption, she could have gone blow to blow with him, who knows what would have happened, however she instead used her tactically superior mind to not only trick him into feeding off of nothingness, she also knew how to use Visas Marr's abilities in this situation perfectly.

A one on one fight we can guess at, but clearly she knew better than to fight something that was pretty much the Dark Side incarnate at that point.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Kun was a contender for top 10 most powerful force users list and his abilities were brought up then, Krayt is slightly new but even he has not been nor do I feel should be elevated above kun
Your right actually, Kun was brought up and I did an anaylsis, reaching the conclusion Windu > Kun. So I think I'll stick with that and put him to one side.

However I still believe Jaina vs Vader is a key topic, and one that was somewhat overlooked. I am currently looking through old threads to examine arguments made, so I'll make sure its all coherent.

EDIT: It also makes sense for Vader to be closer to Marek as the disparity between the two was minimal.

Edited by Beniboybling