Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Second Wave Sent

ruckis
12.13.2011 , 07:46 AM | #11
Yeah Buddy. Im in with the Second wave.

See you all on the other side.

Jellomold
12.13.2011 , 07:46 AM | #12
Grrrr. Still not in. Back to Peopleofwalmart.com i guess
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Cormey
12.13.2011 , 07:47 AM | #13
not in this wave either.
Syff, Suder, Lieutenant Lonn, Captain Maureen.
Tassitan, Darth Vandicus, Agent Cormoran, Marin.
Blazerunner legacy, Lord Adraas server

The sees all

jinxsters
12.13.2011 , 07:47 AM | #14
servers are still low amed load i mean at least get them to high load

DarthBaptist
12.13.2011 , 07:48 AM | #15
the more time passes, the more i get pissed at the whole 'you dont even know when you can play' thing.

What do they expect, that we just wait and wait and wait, no timeframe what so ever....

I wish they did it another way then just not giving any info

Archaon_Thrax
12.13.2011 , 07:48 AM | #16
WHAT IS THIS SH*T!!

Second wave of invites was sent and STILL no e-mail! While my friends on steam and on the guild site (who pre-ordered later then me) get in.

Get your act together BioWare, you're embarrasing yourself!
I used to be Standard Edition, till I took a CE to the knee.
CE VIP since July 28th, 2011 @ 1:35 PM (GMT+1).

Heappestre
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #17
Second wave, and still no EU servers up. /sigh Never mind, more Star Wars novel reading it is.
Spelling isn't my strong point.

LemuresXL
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #18
This is stupid now.
This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

pharex
12.13.2011 , 07:50 AM | #19
Not in this wave either but its nice to see that two waves came quickly! Now based on waves one and two how many can they fit in the day If the servers hold up nicely which they should because they were fine during the HUGE stress tests.

Sabbathius
12.13.2011 , 07:50 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosthatred View Post
Less than 2 hours between waves, while having a server outtage, not too shabby.
Eh, at least now people have a rough timeframe, check back every 2 hrs or so. Now it remains to be seen if they are going to be consistent or not. Guess depends on how the servers hold up.

I still maintain the whole scheme is silly anyway. People have work, school, appointments, what have you. I know two guys who got their emails but haven't logged in yet, nor will they be able to for the next 6 hrs or so, depending on traffic. But they'll ALL log in simultaneously at primetime tonight. Yeah, good luck keeping the servers up then, if you had to stagger the release like this.