Insufficient Skill Level Bug

SaaDraken

On a new toon running through crew skills, suddenly hit this bug for ALL that toon's crew skills at a rating of 340+. The toon's Crew Skill rating at the time was 360. Can't get the game to let that toon do crafting mission drops from slicing, which ironically enough is one of the toon's crew skills.

Recently made level 380 on two crew skills where the required skill level of the 'token' crew skills mission was 340, both 'token' missions became available at skill level 380, clearly this is a new 'service' provided via 4.0.......

Edited by SaaDraken

• 1 month later...
I have run into a similar bug for scavenging where it wont let me get materials from killed droids saying I need 450 in scavenging but my toon is maxed at 500. Also, when this is happening my companion likes to stop following me so I end up running halfway across a map before I notice. If I dismiss the companion and re-call them the scavenging bug and the not following bug will go away.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm still having this issue. Wish they had a bug tracker we could see the status of things like this.

I have and Underworld Trading discovery that requires 110 but I'm over 250 at this point and still cannot use.

I have tried with companions summoned and dismissed. I've tried on the fleet, ship and stronghold.

• 4 years later...
This is still an issue with most schematics. I have more than 30 in my Legacy storage container because none of my characters can learn them. I have 2 accounts and it is the same thing for both. This has obviously been going on for years and no one has taken the time to fix it, yet???

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
This is still an issue with most schematics. I have more than 30 in my Legacy storage container because none of my characters can learn them. I have 2 accounts and it is the same thing for both. This has obviously been going on for years and no one has taken the time to fix it, yet???

Hi JameRavenwood,

Can you tell us the specific items that are giving you this issue? That will help out a lot with narrowing these down and also assist with repro.

I'll be moving this thread to the Bug Report sub-forum as well.