Best player of each class !

Jojel

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Ok. Since these forums are getting boring, I'll try to post something meaningful and create some DRAMA, hopefully. All the entertaining posters (House, Gerikke, Corvineus, Basaz) are banned from here I guess. Oh yeah and Wonkanerd I miss u too. There are some terrible players I would like to mention. Pls don't get mad. After all, I'm the #friendliestplayertofn.

Larsson: Everybody knows this guy. He can't play any of his 16 (or more?) characters at all and is bad in ranked. Somehow he beats my teams like 95% of the time, I don't know how. I blame my team members (like that Idon't guy guy; kurwa mac, usuk bro). At least Larsson has a sexy Stockholm accent... But Basaz has even sexier accent, Stjart the YUGGENAUT doesn't have a bad accent either. Speaking of sexy accents, I miss Dhaima jumping around the rep fleet :(

Then I would like to mention the best objectif (pvp) player in the game: Gosia. Even Unconscionable and Darkshadovv are better than u. Every mara/sent can easily outdps you. LoL. (Sorry I wrote your name wrong on teh tofn pvp records site, pls forgif me :(

Korribani (Targaryen... Lul). What can I say. Almost bad as Larsson... Without the sexy swedish accent, even though u live there, nub. Get outdps'd by Tyrannosaurus Flex... #umadbro?

Then the worst numberwhores this server has ever seen: Trs and Bonsai (or Bru... Whateva). U lose to Jedai Siths of the Black Darkness Kingdoms while getting outhealed by Seguns... While he's in scrapper spec. Lol this was bad. :(

And the worst saychat trashtalker/emote troll on server: Vitra. Silver'moon is 10x the sage/trashtalker compared to you, hohoho. Gxy hx fk, rproted tobw lw hman sucm...... FK. On a serious note, Corvineus: I miss u.

Rommer: worstHuttballplayereu. Victory is guaranteed when playing Huttball against Rommer. Can't do firepulls, firepushes or intercepts for sht. Even Foslab 1.0 (keyboardturning, clicking, not having any idea how to play shadow) was better then u. Honorable mention (while talking about bad HB players: Vorez... you are trying very hard to take Rommer's place as the main Huttball regs***... Maybe that will happen sooner or later.

Last but definitely the least: Idont. Nothing is more entertaining than listening to your polish wannabe posh english accent when someone CCs, pushes u back and stuff when you have your 4 stacks for annihilate and u lose them. HA HA. Kurwa mac..... And pls stop making fun of my accent. And l2 heal.

There are more people that deserve to be mentioned. To be continued...

Ok. Since these forums are getting boring, I'll try to post something meaningful and create some DRAMA, hopefully. All the entertaining posters (House, Gerikke, Corvineus, Basaz) are banned from here I guess. Oh yeah and Wonkanerd I miss u too. There are some terrible players I would like to mention. Pls don't get mad. After all, I'm the #friendliestplayertofn.

Larsson: Everybody knows this guy. He can't play any of his 16 (or more?) characters at all and is bad in ranked. Somehow he beats my teams like 95% of the time, I don't know how. I blame my team members (like that Idon't guy guy; kurwa mac, usuk bro). At least Larsson has a sexy Stockholm accent... But Basaz has even sexier accent, Stjart the YUGGENAUT doesn't have a bad accent either. Speaking of sexy accents, I miss Dhaima jumping around the rep fleet :(

Then I would like to mention the best objectif (pvp) player in the game: Gosia. Even Unconscionable and Darkshadovv are better than u. Every mara/sent can easily outdps you. LoL. (Sorry I wrote your name wrong on teh tofn pvp records site, pls forgif me :(

Korribani (Targaryen... Lul). What can I say. Almost bad as Larsson... Without the sexy swedish accent, even though u live there, nub. Get outdps'd by Tyrannosaurus Flex... #umadbro?

Then the worst numberwhores this server has ever seen: Trs and Bonsai (or Bru... Whateva). U lose to Jedai Siths of the Black Darkness Kingdoms while getting outhealed by Seguns... While he's in scrapper spec. Lol this was bad. :(

And the worst saychat trashtalker/emote troll on server: Vitra. Silver'moon is 10x the sage/trashtalker compared to you, hohoho. Gxy hx fk, rproted tobw lw hman sucm...... FK. On a serious note, Corvineus: I miss u.

Rommer: worstHuttballplayereu. Victory is guaranteed when playing Huttball against Rommer. Can't do firepulls, firepushes or intercepts for sht. Even Foslab 1.0 (keyboardturning, clicking, not having any idea how to play shadow) was better then u. Honorable mention (while talking about bad HB players: Vorez... you are trying very hard to take Rommer's place as the main Huttball regs***... Maybe that will happen sooner or later.

Last but definitely the least: Idont. Nothing is more entertaining than listening to your polish wannabe posh english accent when someone CCs, pushes u back and stuff when you have your 4 stacks for annihilate and u lose them. HA HA. Kurwa mac..... And pls stop making fun of my accent. And l2 heal.

Hey foslab, i know you are trashtalking me here just cuz i squat moar than u (with no betas there can be no alphas, so thank you for taking one for the team.) But on a serious note : i have read your statements and i will take my trashtalk way more seriously, i agree ive been absent from the forums. (busy being RL warr)

But as you say, the forum has been dead for sometime so thanks for giving me something to work on<3

Shame we lost all the numberwhores.. but i saw trs yesterday :) We all know Basaz commited suicide bcuz he realized his life is no longer worth living. REKT.IN.PISS.

And btw i has #besthouseEU

Edited by Jiingles

Ahh, Mike and his Polish accent :D

I miss the not-so-glorious days of Living Force...

:p

cuz i squat moar than u

U WOT M8.... omg, u got me. FAK. Ok, u are the besttrashtalkerEU then... and perhaps stronkest in RL :eek:

.... I haven't done any squatz in like 4 weeks. Such chickenlegs :(

Ahh, Mike and his Polish accent :D

I miss the not-so-glorious days of Living Force...

:p

Yes indeed. Good old Mike'dtox himself. :rolleyes:

U WOT M8.... omg, u got me. FAK. Ok, u are the besttrashtalkerEU then... and perhaps stronkest in RL :eek:

.... I haven't done any squatz in like 4 weeks. Such chickenlegs :(

Yes indeed. Good old Mike'dtox himself. :rolleyes:

Dont skip leg day, jesus christ no wonder you cant carry baddies.

My back is strong like an Ox, designed to carry my team.