PVP not Fair

Furest

So I let me now times drauf me in the forum to the commands and the hacks in general to express.

Hacks affects both sides.

I've been thinking about the commandos too many ways to make as much damage to healskillung as a hexter DD. You can completely re-heal within 2-3 seconds and with a DD skill! You should make a fair PVP where the corresponding skill is also where you are skill. And not when a command is squashed on damage is completely healed within 2-3 sec. If I there my sorcerer eg. Compared to the indeed even heal at DD skillung but I can not heal as far as the commands the can. I find that very unfairly designed by BIOWARE !!

With security has been written about the topic already, but it can not be synonymous in my view the PVP so unevenly designed. Unfortunately hacks in the BG's belong to everyday life. Too bad that there is no Anticeahtprogramm from sides BIOWARE gives the hacks for the most part. Another reason more times times with the topic pvpgestaltung correctly to each other to put and to do something on the other hand!

Should not. With Patch 5.2 better so you should change the developer studio and BIOWARE the license withdraw, because this would take the spleaders the lust at the game and thus unsubscribe the subscription.

I thought he might be vietnamese so I translated it to vietnamese and back, hoping for a better result. It is interesting how google translator flipped the complaint into a compliment:

So I'll let me get it right now in the forum. Hack affects both sides. I think of too many commandos to damage the healskillung like a DD hexter. You can recover completely within 2-3 days and with DD skill! You should do a PVP job by. If you are interested in the topic, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you. I found it was designed very well by BIOWARE !! Not should be used with PVP. It is impossible to hacks in the BG of daily living. Too many that are not anticeaht program từ BIOWARE cho các hacks cho large. Another reason for this is that it is a good thing to do. If not. WithPatch 5.2 is better because you should change the license of developerStudio and BIOWAREDelay, because this will have people who click the game and unsubscribe.

Edited by Bobby_McDonald