Premades go for Ranked plz, not for normal wz

chaosmadness

Gratz to all pvp guilds in this server that go in premades to normal warzones.

Gratz ruinning the pvp in normal warzones .

Ranked are too hard for u ppl ?? Its cool do pvp against players in recruit gear ppl ? What a heroes..

Keep going !!

Edited by chaosmadness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranked are too hard for u ppl ?? Its cool do pvp against players in recruit gear ppl ? What a heroes..

Keep going !!

maybe get some brains?

If a ranked guild gets 7 people online, they cant do ranked, but they can still do premades in normal wzs.

Or sometimes ppl queue for ranked but there's no opposing teams --> normal wzs.

But most of all, many guilds dont have 8 dedicated pvp players, but they do have 4.

Find yourself some friends to do premades with, its really not that hard

Keep going !!

l2p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

maybe get some brains?

l2p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

ahaha, L2P dude ?!? What chance have a random pug in normal warzones to win a premade in full WH gear ? I told u, 0% ! Its impossible. You have fun in that ?

I bet all of u go in premades to normal warzones killing the recruit gear players with ur full WH friends.

What a heroes... And Coral, "fu" all, i saw premades of Coral in normal warzones today, if u are all pro gamers go for Ranked instead or are u afraid? Ofc u are all pro gamers with ur all WH stuff winning normal warzones against recruit gear players...

Pro pvp gamers, lol...

ahaha, L2P dude ?!? What chance have a random pug in normal warzones to win a premade in full WH gear ? I told u, 0% ! Its impossible. You have fun in that ?

I bet all of u go in premades to normal warzones killing the recruit gear players with ur full WH friends.

What a heroes... And Coral, "fu" all, i saw premades of Coral in normal warzones today, if u are all pro gamers go for Ranked instead or are u afraid? Ofc u are all pro gamers with ur all WH stuff winning normal warzones against recruit gear players...

Pro pvp gamers, lol...

Some pvper you are if you still sit on recruit. By the time I hit 50 I already have warhero mainhand and offhand and BM boots with relics. In 2 days im got rest BM with some WH. Admit it, you are just a slacker.

And Coral, "fu" all, i saw premades of Coral in normal warzones today, if u are all pro gamers go for Ranked instead or are u afraid? Ofc u are all pro gamers with ur all WH stuff winning normal warzones against recruit gear players...

are u serious?

Pro pvp gamers, lol...

You serious?

I am the only one so far to give a decent answer and you decide to throw it away without looking at it?

Someone give this guy a TOFN ban plz

Edited by Aerilas

Pro pvp gamers, lol...

cry more ... http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1555/winsf.png ... oh look ... look ... easyway ... you forget not all pre made groups win ... i dont think easyway had a group that round but i bet fubar don't win every warzone they go in ( this was a 3 man pre made rest was 100% pug i believe) ( 2/3 people in my group was full war hero)

Edited by warriorcat

Heh these people defending full premades vs pugs are not real pvp-ers... They just like stomping people with no real chalange... That is not PVP, that is just having fun at the expense of others... Aka grieving people...

Of course they can do whatever they whant its just that i have no respect for this people... I can understand quing with 1-2 friends because that is the reason you have them BUT to create full premades and go stomping on the pugs its just wrong.

Edited by Xanas

Heh these people defending full premades vs pugs are not real pvp-ers... They just like stomping people with no real chalange... That is not PVP, that is just having fun at the expense of others... Aka grieving people...

Of course they can do whatever they whant its just that i have no respect for this people... I can understand quing with 1-2 friends because that is the reason you have them BUT to create full premades and go stomping on the pugs its just wrong.

Why have respect for these non cooperating dumbnuts?

Safer to premade :)

Edited by Masarko

Yes...its obviously the premades...otherwise you are the best and you are carrying your team each match. It is everyone else's fault. You are not to blame. BW needs to nerf and ban. Premades need to disband and unsub.

This is the solution. Let me know when it works.

:rak_grin:

Haters gonna hate.

Baddies gonna bad.

Hate premades ruining your day? Stop solo queueing, it's never going to be the ideal way to play. Honestly you'd never get any clutch plays in warzones if everyone was solo queue'd. Booooooooring.

I can't agree with this. Normals should be for people to que solo and gear up and then form premades and go ranked.

Normals should be for the more casual players and when people are gearing up, you actualy think you can find premades when you don't have good gear? Even if you do its going to be a bad one.

Another problem is that it stops people from playing (casual and first timers).

Coming from WoW (yeah i know) and getting back a month or so back and leveling a sage to 50 (having a blast in pvp) and then getting to 50 and ending up FARMED AT THE START SITE over and over as i was tring to gear up (you know how much fun it is to get pulled by shadows (imps version) and bounty hunters inside the team and killed over and over?) Almost made me quit the damn game... I left the game some 3 monts after it was launched as it has horible pvp lag and ability delay but now i got back... Thing is with this premades... Its just BS. This is also not about bad gear as i started with recruit + 4 pieces of next tier i belive. Also as a sage i kept back and nuked. Not a problem with people killing me because of gear diference but because of premades and comptly somping on us (not all the time obviously). I am used to fresh max level = bad in pvp.

Oh and don't give me "we all had to go trough this" as this is not a valid response. We should look at how we can improve the game not expose more people to this nonsense.

Now don't get me wrong i don't see a problem with quing with a friend or 2 but that is about it.

normals - for casuals and people leveling up(gear) or just having some fun (also no forming premades and stomping on pugs is not included in "fun")

Ranked - teams to form premades and do ranked pvp for better rewards and status.

Edited by Xanas

I can't agree with this. Normals should be for people to que solo and gear up and then form premades and go ranked.

Normals should be for the more casual players and when people are gearing up, you actualy think you can find premades when you don't have good gear? Even if you do its going to be a bad one.

Coming from WoW (yeah i know) and getting back a month or so back and leveling a sage to 50 (having a blast in pvp) and then getting to 50 and ending up FARMED AT THE START SITE over and over as i was tring to gear up (you know how much fun it is to get pulled by shadows (imps version) and bounty hunters inside the team and killed over and over?) Almost made me quit the damn game... I left the game some 3 monts after it was launched as it has horible pvp lag and ability delay but now i got back... Thing is with this premades... Its just BS. This is also not about bad gear as i started with recruit + 4 pieces of next tier i belive. Also as a sage i kept back and nuked. Not a problem with people killing me because of gear diference but because of premades and comptly somping on us (not all the time obviously). I am used to fresh max level = bad in pvp.

Oh and don't give me "we all had to go trough this" as this is not a valid response. We should look at how we can improve the game not expose more people to this nonsense.

Now don't get me wrong i don't see a problem with quing with a friend or 2 but that is about it.

normals - for casuals and people leveling up(gear) or just having some fun (also no forming premades and stomping on pugs is not included in "fun")

Ranked - teams to form premades and do ranked pvp for better rewards and status.

So once again you are saying that us that have full gear cannot join to normals with our friends, and can only join on rankeds... Okey. Join a guild, make friends and group up your self.

So queueing with 2 friends aka 3man group is fine?

Does it automaticly become illegal if the 2 other friends are in the same guild?

I guess we have to leave our guild and group up guildless and fool you Solo RP stoops ?

I dont see why youre complaining about premades nowadays, there has been premades running for a loooong time, did you suddenly get tired of it now?

and yes stomping people in recruit is fun, columi is even funnier, dont even deny it. Once you see a 14k sage/sorc you auto tunnelvision it

So queueing with 2 friends aka 3man group is fine?

Does it automaticly become illegal if the 2 other friends are in the same guild?

I guess we have to leave our guild and group up guildless and fool you Solo RP stoops ?

I dont see why youre complaining about premades nowadays, there has been premades running for a loooong time, did you suddenly get tired of it now?

and yes stomping people in recruit is fun, columi is even funnier, dont even deny it. Once you see a 14k sage/sorc you auto tunnelvision it

No mate, just got back to this game and after ending up FARMED at the start location (where you get off the speeder) over and over and pulled in by shadows(imps version) and BH in the main group (this is just an example for alderan civil war) and killed over and over and over makes me what to quit the game. This is going to happen to all the people getting back now with FTP option(sub included as i have that to) or people that get to 50 with FTP option and do those 5 games.... Not even going into if they will buy more WZ time... How many people do you think are going to stick around? Why do you think this game got to be FTP? This stuff is BAD,very BAD for the game...

But yes i don't know what the option is. BW should figure something up AS THAT IS WHY I PAY FOR THIS GAME.... Problem is this is just ruining the game. Go in PVP section and see how many pages with this problem is.

I myself qued with friends in WoW in BG's but this was NEVER a problem there. Perhaps the smaller teams here or something like that... I don't know but some of the experince i had with premades almost made me quit the game and that is not good for the game itself as i have a LOT of patience... Consider what other people are going to do...

Anyway i do belive i QQ'ed enough and annoyed people enough with this... I just wanted to point to something that is detrimental to this game...

PS. I stoped playing this game 3 months in because the horible ability delay and PVP lag. Had a Guardian back then but now i leveld a sage, had a BLAST in pvp from 10 to 49 and did a TON of pvp.

Edited by Xanas

No mate, just got back to this game and after ending up FARMED at the start location (where you get off the speeder) over and over and pulled in by shadows(imps version) and BH in the main group (this is just an example for alderan civil war) and killed over and over and over makes me what to quit the game. This is going to happen to all the people getting back now with FTP option(sub included as i have that to) or people that get to 50 with FTP option and do those 5 games.... Not even going into if they will buy more WZ time... How many people do you think are going to stick around? Why do you think this game got to be FTP? This stuff is BAD,very BAD for the game...

But yes i don't know what the option is. BW should figure something up AS THAT IS WHY I PAY FOR THIS GAME.... Problem is this is just ruining the game. Go in PVP section and see how many pages with this problem is.

I myself qued with friends in WoW in BG's but this was NEVER a problem there. Perhaps the smaller teams here or something like that... I don't know but some of the experince i had with premades almost made me quit the game and that is not good for the game itself as i have a LOT of patience... Consider what other people are going to do...

Anyway i do belive i QQ'ed enough and annoyed people enough with this... I just wanted to point to something that is detrimental to this game...

PS. I stoped playing this game 3 months in because the horible ability delay and PVP lag. Had a Guardian back then but now i leveld a sage, had a BLAST in pvp from 10 to 49 and did a TON of pvp.

Its a pvp server, g.t.f.o

Edited by TheDarthCerberus

Its a pvp server, g.t.f.o

I hope you are not serious... If this si a pvp server or not its irrelevant to the problem of the curent matchmaking system... This is like stating its football and putting Barcelona vs a schoolyard team...

Now in the future before posting something stop and think...

Edited by Xanas

No mate, just got back to this game and after ending up FARMED at the start location (where you get off the speeder) over and over and pulled in by shadows(imps version) and BH in the main group (this is just an example for alderan civil war) and killed over and over and over makes me what to quit the game.

Then why do you keep walking to them? :D You can choose to go to west from the spawn, surely they aren't camping both entrances. And no attacks reach that far that they could touch you before you are about to enter mid. And while they are camping the spawners, they are losing on players to watch their nodes. Man up, come up with a strategy and get back at them. ;)