CZ-198 and the State of Czerka Corporation

CourtneyWoods

Oh dear, I am a recent applicant for Czerka corporation as a position for a Droid technician! I'll get working on a new Czerka model to protect CZ-198. Nothing will harm Mr. Blys and his work as long as I live!

(Oh, and: first!)

I am curious as to why Czerka Corporation would allow the Republic to seize control of certain assets of the company.

I've heard from a few sources that the Sith Empire has garnered complete control over a new substance called Isotope-5, which allows for the manipulation of gravity itself.

If my said sources are true (they have yet to be wrong), it would be much more beneficial in the long run for Czerka to partner with, and build weapons for, those who control such an isotope.

Just because GSI stays neutral, it doesn't mean Czerka has to.

I am curious as to why Czerka Corporation would allow the Republic to seize control of certain assets of the company.

I've heard from a few sources that the Sith Empire has garnered complete control over a new substance called Isotope-5, which allows for the manipulation of gravity itself.

If my said sources are true (they have yet to be wrong), it would be much more beneficial in the long run for Czerka to partner with, and build weapons for, those who control such an isotope.

Just because GSI stays neutral, it doesn't mean Czerka has to.

The designation CZ-198 means something, and the Empire intends to see that it continues to do so.

In fact, if the scientists of CZ-198 are willing to sign an exclusive contract for all future weapons and droid designs with the Empire, we will station an entire fleet to protect their research moon. In fact, we promise to increase the resources they have for testing by supplying them with technology from the Schism Collective, Rakatan Empire and Gree Enclave. I have some technology from the obscure Arcanum that might prove to be very useful indeed when combined with the aforementioned Isotope-5, their creator Lord Fulminiss called them the Seeds of Rage...

Whelp, guess it is time to short all those shares of CZC (Czerka Corporation). I see massive stock price drops happening in their future. The ride was fun while it lasted. See the linked chart to show you their current pricings:

https://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ%3AEA&ei=VPb2UYjiFsbp0QHxPQ

Edit: Just in case, this was just a poke of good fun regarding the perceived "evil" Czerka Corporation and everyone's hate for EA... If this did not make you laugh then I'm sorry, and if this makes you want to scream and yell and turn this into an EA hate thread please don't.

Edited by Chickensevil

Surprised Czerka Corporation hasn't made interchangeable droid parts(customizations) for the Ship Droids. Including a mute button(To shut him up), war droid disguise chassis(To Make him look cool), and non combat Stealth Field Generator belts. (To make him completely invisible on the ship.)

I put all this trouble down to low employee morale. For one thing, we have a problem every Tuesday when the cafeteria serves fish sticks. You only get this tiny cup of sauce, and I always run out... Edited by DarthRobert

I put all this trouble down to low employee morale. For one thing, we have a problem every Tuesday when the cafeteria serves fish sticks. You only get this tiny cup of sauce, and I always run out...

I wish I could "like" this Simpson's reference.

now czerka you must listen first to t's an c's

1. give us a delicious meal of our choosing each day anytime anywhere

2. upgrade our gear when necessary

3. let us buy new gear

4. make us stealth belts so we can stealth all the time

5. free drinks of our choosing for us

and so that's it and if you poison my character you will all be found on the floor unconscious with rubber ducks on

i put all this trouble down to low employee morale. For one thing, we have a problem every tuesday when the cafeteria serves fish sticks. You only get this tiny cup of sauce, and i always run out...

let the fools have their tartar sauce!

I thought that Republic Adjudicators took interest in Czerka because the company asked for a bailout, not because criminal investigation

^^ Thats what I thought to.

I mean I not really a Super pro Republic or Sith I mean I am a Reservist for the Rift Alliance and a Grey Jedi Master and founder of the Grey Academy on Sarkhai but still Czerka asking for a bailout is defiantly different from Criminal Activity or is both just more rumors on the rumor mill until patch 2.3 comes out