Rate the Name Above

JohanKreig

Ok I saw a thread on these lines in the warrior section and thought it was a nice idea, I spend some time thinking up my names and I like to go with esotreric sounding ones. So, as with the other thread, simply rate the name in the last post and add yours and a breif description about it.

Ok here is mine for starters:

Jorell'itkatha - Sith pureblood, the name grew from thinking about suitable alien sounding names that had a sense of mystery and a hint of my madness, so this name was born.

:Adraxia

8/10 very nice,, the bar code one idk how to rate cause it cant be spoken but it gets the most unquie award.:):)

My Sorc is named Goratrix

Named after the human mage turned Vampire Blood Mage in White Wolf's Vampire The Masquerade

Adraxia

8/10 very nice,, the bar code one idk how to rate cause it cant be spoken but it gets the most unquie award.

My Sorc is named Goratrix

Named after the human mage turned Vampire Blood Mage in White Wolf's Vampire The Masquerade

If you are referencing mythical Electra, it'd be twisted enough to be a Sith. Only for a human(or Cybork whatever) tho. Plus, when you add the shocking personality and the Darth title-it all flows rather easily. Nice one, but not that original.

8,5/10

Edit: I don't feel like posting mine when I better think about it. It just makes me...uneasy(idk why).

Edited by Cuiwe