so im thinking about coming to the bastion

sheabr

Ok so im gonna get this out of the way first I live on the west coast and I work nights 11-7am I currently play on the shadowlands east coast pve server im a talented pve and pvper ive been wanting to transfer to a pvp server for some time now as I really enjoy open world pvp battles. I obviously would prefer the bastion due to connection but with my hours im often online at odd times. So how is population late night/early morning? Will wz ques pop at night? Are there any guilds out there who are talented at both pvp and pve who enjoy open world as well? If population and que times are ling I might have to either stay on shadowlands for now to see what happens to population ir go to pot5.

Sorry for all the typing errors im on my phone at work.

tl dr is this server worth transferring to for someone who pve and pvps at odd hours

I would actually guess the Bastion is the best pvp server atm for midnight to early AM. I'd imagine it'd die earlier on PoT5 seeing as your 2 am is an East coasters 5am. Since the apac transfers I've noticed Bastion has had close to, or even over, 100 people on the fleet all night and up till server dailies reset at 5 am.(pub fleet, though I imagine imp fleet to be about the same if not higher). Edited by TuxedoMazoku