Pot5: THE place for space

-KeggER-

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Making a single server a hotbed of GSF activity at the expense of all other servers is hardly desirable either.

I kind of disagree, but that's just me. I'd certainly have one huge community than a dozen struggling ones, though that's not terribly likely either.

Sounds like someone is defending their premade lol smashing on pugs.

I mean I don't really care as GSF is awesome but don't pretend that doesn't make it 100 times easier to win. I'd do it to if I could play more. Right now I only have an hour or two a day to log on.

Pot5 does have a decent rep pilot group though. A lot better than pot5 pub ground game.

Edited by Arkerus

If pot5 was booming, then you wouldnt need to try and steal players from other servers, therefore making the other servers pretty much dead.

What retarded logic. POT5 space is booming, it is the best server for GSF bar none with more people coming over every day. We are inviting those that wish to play with the big boys to join us. You can stay where you are though and continue living inside your little bubble. You couldn't handle real competition anyway.

Edited by Tentou

What retarded logic. POT5 space is booming, it is the best server for GSF bar none with more people coming over every day. We are inviting those that wish to play with the big boys to join us. You can stay where you are though and continue living inside your little bubble. You couldn't handle real competition anyway.

QFE. No one is stealing anyone from anything. If you like GSF, and want fast ques and intense competition, then Pot5 is the place to be. If you don't want to check it out, stay where you are and sit in a que for 20 mins only to have the game end before it starts bc not enough ppl are playing it on your server.

QFE. No one is stealing anyone from anything. If you like GSF, and want fast ques and intense competition, then Pot5 is the place to be. If you don't want to check it out, stay where you are and sit in a que for 20 mins only to have the game end before it starts bc not enough ppl are playing it on your server.

The fact you cant see that what you are doing is making the GSF population on other servers even worse, is mind boggling.

The fact you cant see that what you are doing is making the GSF population on other servers even worse, is mind boggling.

How can it get any worse? People are already complaining of the lack of players in the que. If they want to play more, come play where the action is. How am I going to get more ppl to your server? "Hey come play with us and hop you can get a que to pop"? Tats just silly

How can it get any worse? People are already complaining of the lack of players in the que. If they want to play more, come play where the action is. How am I going to get more ppl to your server? "Hey come play with us and hop you can get a que to pop"? Tats just silly

So your answer to solving the problem of lack of players ina queue on a server is to make it even worse?

So your answer to solving the problem of lack of players ina queue on a server is to make it even worse?

No, not really. I'm just letting ppl know that if they want to focus on GSF in the game, the best place to do so would be Prophecy of the Five

is renegade still trying to get people to pvp on non-pvp servers

Huh? Space pvp is totally separate from the ground game. It has no effect on it. If people dont want to pvp then they wont.

Also, people rarely make alts simply for pvp. They prefer to use their mains, so youd be looking at a server transfer. Like i said, this takes players away from other servers,

Huh? Space pvp is totally separate from the ground game. It has no effect on it. If people dont want to pvp then they wont.

Also, people rarely make alts simply for pvp. They prefer to use their mains, so youd be looking at a server transfer. Like i said, this takes players away from other servers,

PvP servers attract a PvP community. RP servers attract an RP community. PvE servers attract a PvE community.

Space PvP is PvP and will develop in a PvP community.

Your argument that space PvP is different from ground PvP makes about as much sense in this context as saying that warzones are different from world PvP. They're both going to thrive in the same community regardless. There's been more than a few times when Death Squadron members have dropped group to do some warzones. I can't blame them, because that's what interests them.

PvP servers attract a PvP community. RP servers attract an RP community. PvE servers attract a PvE community.

Space PvP is PvP and will develop in a PvP community.

Your argument that space PvP is different from ground PvP makes about as much sense in this context as saying that warzones are different from world PvP. They're both going to thrive in the same community regardless. There's been more than a few times when Death Squadron members have dropped group to do some warzones. I can't blame them, because that's what interests them.

Then why are Bastion and Jung M a not running around trying to recruit people? They are both PvP servers, if Pot5 is so good then it should not need ad campiagns.

If aspirin is so good, why does it need ad campaigns?

If Pot5 is so good why does it always feel the need to pull people away from other servers.

Please your being selfish by trying to boost your own server at the expense of other servers.

If Pot5 is so good why does it always feel the need to pull people away from other servers.

Please your being selfish by trying to boost your own server at the expense of other servers.

Yep, no shame about it. I'd rather have one amazing GSF server than multiple decent ones.

Yep, no shame about it. I'd rather have one amazing GSF server than multiple decent ones.

So your pushing for only one server to have X activity and all others to lack it? Yes PvP servers should have more PvP activities but they should not be the *only* server where PvP occurs. Thats terrible it should never be where X server specializes in Y activity and Z server specializes in W activity, becuase that totally screws over people who want to do Y and W.

All server communities should stay healthy for all activities. Did you lot never learn from the ranked debacle? You cryed the same thing, that Pot5 was THE destination for ranked and now three months later many of the teams have since returned to their origin servers after Pot5's ranked community collapsed. The same dang thing will happen if you get your way with GSF, it will be fine and dandy for a bit but after awhile it will collapse and in the meantime every other server suffers for it.

Edited by Zoom_VI