Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Good news :D :D The Containment suits and Sand People Bloodguard armor are now back, available at event vendor in Cartel Bazaar. They cost hundreds of DNA canisters, completed contracts, and Gray Helix components though :confused:

EDIT:

Workaround - get enough of those components to pay for chestpiece, get dressed, sell it back and take other piece of the set. Probably stating the obvious :o

Edited by NobPL
New information

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nah, I'm still here and checking the thread with interest. I'm in grad school and it's finals week, so I won't have an update out until the weekend when (most of) my papers are done.

That being said, I had been meaning to post an update about the alternative leaderboard at TORCommunity (thank you for reminding me). As Rommel said, I believe it's still buggy and has some sorting oddities (plus displaying weird percentages), though is automated. Folks will have to put a little more work into updating their scores themselves, though they will also be posted more quickly, rather than needing to wait on my 2 (not in school) to 6 (end of the semester--i.e., now) week updates. If the other leaderboard ultimately proves more popular, then I'll reconsider the continued existence of this one.

Until that time, however, keep posting updates and I'll get them up as soon as I can. If I ever do decide to close the thread/leave the game, I'll surely let folks know.

Hey Mugen login to enjin and check your account, sent you a pm

• 2 years later...