What is your fondest memory of cyborgs in the star wars movies.

Mookiethejookie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out.

When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out.

/thread

this one..

Uhm.....

Luke Skywalker, Episode 6 and Anakin Episode 3 are pretty good memories. Grevious was a so/so cyborg, as were Lobot, Dengar, and Typho were mediocre, but still there.

In the end though, I'll have to go with Darth Vader throughout the entirety of the Original Trilogy, though, as my fondest memory of cyborgs in the Star Wars movies. Or, as Madmalag put it:

"When the one guy, totally forgot his name, tried to kill his best friend and was set on fire. Then when he rose to prominence as the second most powerful man in the Impire.

He killed guys ALL the time too. It was epic. I think he used psychic powers or something to choke them out."

darth vader & luke skywalker were partially cyborg......you know, hands chopped off...

There's no partially about it. They were cyborgs. Every bit as much as you can be a cyborg in this game.....Vader even moreso than the game allows.

Edited by Jxspyder

Vader is not a cyborg

cy·borg [sahy-bawrg]

noun

a person whose physiological functioning is aided by or dependent upon a mechanical or electronic device.

Yeah. Hey that means my girlfriend's dad, who has a wheelchair, is a cyborg!

cy·borg [sahy-bawrg]

noun

a person whose physiological functioning is aided by or dependent upon a mechanical or electronic device.

Yeah. Hey that means my girlfriend's dad, who has a wheelchair, is a cyborg!

I think that might be stretching it a bit...