How do i start Jedi under siege

SollumSphere

Once you get the mission from your ship terminal, go to Odessan and talk to Lana (she'll be standing near the edge in front of the mod table). Fwiw, if you have her in a custom armor and the scene starts with her wearing the custom and her original outfit, escape and restart. Then travel to Nar Shadda and go to the elevator near the entrance of the cantinia. Once you finish that, go back to Odessan, and after another cut scene it'll give you the mission.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks. I may do the other stories with one character so I know what’s going on and skip the others. What’s the alliance arc? I’m not looking at the title right now it’s one before siege of Jedi. I was gone from this game for awhile I just noticed the shattered alliances or whatever it was called showed up on my ships mission terminal.

The default choices vary depending on the character’s class. For the most part, imp characters default to entirely dark side and pub characters default to entirely light side other than class-specific variations. I won’t say more to avoid spoilers.

Pretty much all the class-specific variations are that you save your class's companions if given a choice between saving them or letting them die / killing them, or if given a choice between saving yours and saving someone else's.