Out Law Armor Set

kirorx

I bought this armor set years ago and its long but gone from my inventory, does anyone know if there is a craftable replica or something?

I would love to get this outfit again. I bought it so long ago, that it was before appearance tab and when all our characters looked about the same lol.

im pretty sure its still in the Cartel Market

No. They embargoed all that armor a couple years back.

You may be thinking of the expert outlaw one which is on the CM; but the original Outlaw one, no dice.

It looks very similar to the Corellian social armor, but not the knee high boots and different color scheme and pattern.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/outlaw/

The thing is that most of the other stuff like the Wayfarer top are craftable items now, which is why I wanted to know if there was a craftable one.

If not craftable; perhaps, someone got a similar drop from those command boxes that give the old gear, when you trade them into Odesson NPCs.

Edited by kirorx

No. They embargoed all that armor a couple years back.

You may be thinking of the expert outlaw one which is on the CM; but the original Outlaw one, no dice.

It looks very similar to the Corellian social armor, but not the knee high boots and different color scheme and pattern.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/outlaw/

The thing is that most of the other stuff like the Wayfarer top are craftable items now, which is why I wanted to know if there was a craftable one.

If not craftable; perhaps, someone got a similar drop from those command boxes that give the old gear, when you trade them into Odesson NPCs.

The outlaw set is still in the collections window, so there is a chance it will pop up again on the CM.

EDIT : The outlaws outfit is on the GTN at the moment (Starforge), but at crazy prices

Edited by DarkGruffalo