"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

wonderful news Amber

Edited by Reubelite

The amount of posting on this thread is starting to die down. Maybe other posters' have had their problems solved? If so, I can't wait to be with them.

This is lame.

Much love from the Bahamas. We have jedis, too.

Nah, everyone just fired back up Skyrim

Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Do you have a possible ETA on that miss? It'd be great to hear if ya do.

I bought the preorder to get ahead of the game - ge online early - get a cool name.. now this really sucks and not in the good way.

Seems this is a big issue. Sad that people who can get his issue resovled will be playing and we will never know.. lol

this is a bit painful when you've stayed up to 5am to play the damn game, which cost you £45 in the first place....

so true funny thing is i got to go to the IRS at 08:00 and iam afraid coming back from there in couple hours and not be able to play again..... at least we got an official apology and they are taking care of it

I don't expect a large response to everyone, just a apology or something posted hear and at least we are working on the issue. I understand its been posted in customer service forum, but, working in service industry, my company screws up, I don't have a apology note on the wall of my building, it is directly to my customer base I screwed up on, us. It takes 2 seconds to post on this forum directly to us a personal "our bad, please bear with us"

I don't expect a large response to everyone, just a apology or something posted hear and at least we are working on the issue. I understand its been posted in customer service forum, but, working in service industry, my company screws up, I don't have a apology note on the wall of my building, it is directly to my customer base I screwed up on, us. It takes 2 seconds to post on this forum directly to us a personal "our bad, please bear with us"

Go back a page or two.