Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I cancel my subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do I cancel my subscription

DarkSeieah
08.17.2020 , 01:36 PM | #1
Hi, I've been playing for a long time but I took a very long hiatus. Now that I'm playing the game, I realized that I subbed with the monthly payment on. I only wanted to sub to unlock all the content. How do I cancel my subscription?

turbomagnus
08.17.2020 , 02:39 PM | #2
I use the one-time-payment option, so I can't be exactly certain.

However, I think you go to "My SWTOR" on the website, there's a list of links on the left side of the page; third one down should be "Subscription". There will most likely be something there to cancel your subscription, but - again - I can't be certain.

ceryxp
08.17.2020 , 02:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by turbomagnus View Post
I use the one-time-payment option, so I can't be exactly certain.

However, I think you go to "My SWTOR" on the website, there's a list of links on the left side of the page; third one down should be "Subscription". There will most likely be something there to cancel your subscription, but - again - I can't be certain.
This, but, when you first click on Subscription you will see your current sub time remaining, the four plans, and three lines about you payment history, billing method, and game time codes. Then there will be a big gap, so it looks like there is nothing else, but as you scroll down the cancel option will be at the bottom of the page. They try to hide it.
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

starsufer
10.24.2020 , 12:46 PM | #4
there is no cancel botton anywhere in sub any other ideas peeps

wizzardzz
10.24.2020 , 01:37 PM | #5
Just remove your card and that's it

ceryxp
10.24.2020 , 02:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by starsufer View Post
there is no cancel botton anywhere in sub any other ideas peeps
If you subscribed through Steam then you will have to cancel through there. Log into your Steam account and go to the manage subscriptions area.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...8018-TAJK-6238
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

DarkTergon
10.24.2020 , 05:12 PM | #7
There should be a unsub option at the very bottom of the page, you have to scroll down as far as you can, or so it has been said here quite a bit. I pay for the 60 days at a time, not a sub, so I've never had to do that

Edit: If you've subbed through steam, ignore this and follow the above post.
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies