Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class storyline order by planet for altoholics (and others)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Class storyline order by planet for altoholics (and others)

Dawgtide
06.09.2019 , 03:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardrossan View Post
Sorry for the necro, saw this linked in another thread and thought it was Very Cool. I don't know that I'd call it CANON, but it's artfully reasoned out and must have taken a serious amount of plotting on OP's part.

I guess my question is, has anyone actually tried to play the story this way? Like, start 8 characters simultaneously and try to follow this timeline as closely as possible? I think it'd be difficult to keep track.
Sorry for not seeing this earlier. I wasn't playing as much after the storylines changed so much with the family story. So, I was aloholicing with LOTRO the last couple of years haha.

Thanks for the kind words though. Obviously I have played it, although others may not as you have to play all 8 characters. It is difficult to keep track. I decided to play again this summer. As I have said before, the hardest part by far to me was Nar Shadaa. I just couldn't find many tie-ns and besides the geography hints, some stories are much quicker than others there it seems.

I am about to compare it to a similar thread on mmo-champion to see how close we are with our thoughts.
My Crew: * Dielika - Mercenary * Horris - Commando * Tideford - Shadow * Jadefaith - Sniper * Railroad - Guardian * Forestry - Sorcerer * Meagan - Scoundrel * Domenica - Juggarnaut * Chevtex - Gunslinger * Croyle - Powertech * Deere - Marauder * Athahara - Sentinel * Soh Yeon - Sage * Claudia'jo - Assassin * Kyttiara - Vanguard * Staffurd - Operative

Dawgtide
06.09.2019 , 04:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ObsidianBones View Post
Also, SW story finishes before SI from Corellia to Korriban as in the SW cutscenes, Darth Thanaton is still alive.
Exactly right.
My Crew: * Dielika - Mercenary * Horris - Commando * Tideford - Shadow * Jadefaith - Sniper * Railroad - Guardian * Forestry - Sorcerer * Meagan - Scoundrel * Domenica - Juggarnaut * Chevtex - Gunslinger * Croyle - Powertech * Deere - Marauder * Athahara - Sentinel * Soh Yeon - Sage * Claudia'jo - Assassin * Kyttiara - Vanguard * Staffurd - Operative

Dawgtide
06.09.2019 , 04:02 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
Quick note for Ord Mantell: Trooper and Smuggler start *almost* simultaneously (Trooperís opening cinematic first, then Smugglerís). Corso mentions the downed walker carrying the trooper, yes, but also at the end of the Trooper cinematic, you see the smugglerís ship dodging fire through the open hatch of the walker as it comes in to land. Thatís how close the timing is.
No doubt that is why I tied it in with the second planet. I just think the Trooper finishes afterwards due to the clearing of the base on Coruscant at the end in my opinion. All finish very close in time.

Dawgtide
06.09.2019 , 04:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Malignus View Post
I plan it, but I'd rather play each class story as one piece first. I think it would be better with Imperial Quesh - Taral V - Maelstrom Prison - Republic Quesh - Boarding Party - Foundry. :-)
Yup. I just have never tied it in with the Flashpoints. I probably should do that sometime.

Dawgtide
06.09.2019 , 04:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I'd say do corellia planetary with B.H. as it ties in with the surrender of the legislature.

otherwise, it's a possible order, although you can head-canon it a variety of ways.
I get your point as BH clearly delivers one of the death blows depending on which ending we say is canon there. I am going to play again and see why I said "battle rages on". The Inquisitor seemed to be later for me and helped establish Decimus in power.

Guilty_Spark
09.12.2019 , 07:08 PM | #16
Thank you for this guide! i used a previous version of this and loved playing through the story in what i called game of thrones style.
"We have not surrendered, we do not concede the stars."- Jung Ma Survivors.