Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do EA/Bioware Employees Play SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do EA/Bioware Employees Play SWTOR?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TyonYlle
06.13.2017 , 07:29 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DownloadStarter View Post
Keep in mind that your observations are your own. Please refrain from posting your opinion and presenting it as fact.

Also, you don't speak for me, so please refrain from saying things like "we the players". It would be better and more truthful instead if you were to simply represent yourself and anyone who has given you direct permission to speak for them. You are not my spokesperson.
Didn't know you? that anyone could speak for "the masses" on a forum!
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

EzioMessi
06.13.2017 , 07:32 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DownloadStarter View Post
Keep in mind that your observations are your own. Please refrain from posting your opinion and presenting it as fact.

Also, you don't speak for me, so please refrain from saying things like "we the players". It would be better and more truthful instead if you were to simply represent yourself and anyone who has given you direct permission to speak for them. You are not my spokesperson.
Telekinetics/Lightning underperforming isn't exactly an "opinion" issue. They are among the lowest parsing specs I believe, and parses aren't a matter of opinion. They also have significantly weaker kiting and defensive ability than their tankier counterparts Arsenal/Gunnery and their "burst" literally hits for less than some classes' gap filler attacks do. That's actually a fact, a Sentinel's Blade Rush outside a Precision window hits harder than all of a sages attacks except a Turbulence autocrit.

So no, Telekinetics/Lightning is FACTUALLY underperforming, and the person you're replying to is in fact the spokesperson for everyone when they say that we want all classes to at least be viable enough for all content in the game.
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Attair - Level 70 Sentinel
If you like my comment, please click my referral link for free goodies for both you and
me: http://www.swtor.com/r/3XbB9h

TUXs
06.13.2017 , 08:20 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As you can see, Keith and I both play SWTOR, but play in vastly different ways just like all of you.

-eric
So what you're saying is, Keith plays it the right way and you don't...right?

Do any of the players you or Keith play with, actually know who you are? Do you PuG groups or mostly run with set people (a guild or just friends)? Do you use voice chat at all for group content??
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Alec_Fortescue
06.13.2017 , 10:26 AM | #44
Our goal has and will always be to make the best Star Wars experience we can for all of our players
-eric
Then how about doing something to add the most iconid and timeless star wars outfit into the game? It's not much to ask.. All of our players? I feel sooo excluded.

Eli_Porter
10.06.2017 , 04:08 AM | #45
From four months ago:

Here are two examples from players that you know, Keith and I. Keith currently has 4 characters at Command Rank 300, and another 12+ characters at max level or close. He plays almost every type of content in the game and really enjoys running Operations and other group content.

-eric
Keith plays the game a lot, if you think the daily bug was anything other than complementary to his list of 300's you're probably mistaken. Personally I have almost 10 rank 300's, and just one of them used the daily bug to reach 300.

Johrun
10.06.2017 , 10:11 AM | #46
They most likely play/ed the game, because most companies require of their employees to be familiar with the product.