KotFE Lightsaber Construction

BlueKittyKitty

So In the 12th chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire, you get to construct a lightsaber with Satele Shan and Darth Marr. The character that I'm doing the storyline on is a Jedi Knight. Is there any way to get another one so that my character doesn't have miss-matched sabers?

You only need it to fight Arcann and only for the Battle of Odessen Flashpoint. Sometimes the weapon I craft is weaker than the one I already have, but the bonus for Arcann does matter, so I only use it then. When you finish the flashpoint you'll never need it again. Your choices determine whether or not you fight Arcann again, but even if you do you won't need the weapon. Even if your crafted weapon is better than what you have you will eventually get a better one. Story lore is entertaining, but don't put emphasis on it for game play. It's not like you used the lightsaber you crafted on Tython for the entire game beforehand, right?

So In the 12th chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire, you get to construct a lightsaber with Satele Shan and Darth Marr. The character that I'm doing the storyline on is a Jedi Knight. Is there any way to get another one so that my character doesn't have miss-matched sabers?

The closest match is the Outbreak Response Lightsaber. I scoured https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/lightsabers/ and that was the closest.

FYI you dont need to use that lightsaber at all. I finished the story no problem with my moddable cartel market one.

You do get a few extra abilities fighting Arcann. Did you get them anyway using a weapon you didn't craft on Odessen or were you able to defeat Arcann without it. I suppose you technically don't need the crafted weapon as the game is programmed you can defeat anyone with proper gear and level, but I mean were you able to defeat Arcann relatively easily with normal story gained gear as opposed to buying high level gear?

You do get a few extra abilities fighting Arcann. Did you get them anyway using a weapon you didn't craft on Odessen or were you able to defeat Arcann without it. I suppose you technically don't need the crafted weapon as the game is programmed you can defeat anyone with proper gear and level, but I mean were you able to defeat Arcann relatively easily with normal story gained gear as opposed to buying high level gear?

They aren't terribly necessary for the story mode version, but I think they may have more impact in the Veteran and Master mode versions.