<Jawa Trading Co>

Werking

<Jawa Trading Co> is an imp side guild ran by two friends that have been around since beta. We are not trying to be the biggest guild on the server. We want to make a fun and relaxed guild for people to be able to run FP's Op's or PvP. We don't want to get so big that people become a number and not a name. Gaming with people and being able to make friendships it more important to us then being a " Top " guild. We just started a week ago after server transferring so we are looking for people who don't mind help us grow or just hanging out and getting to know new members that join. If you are interested please message Kep#9937 on discord to answer any questions or send and invite.

Hello forums,

Im Forsaken (aka Mixxler) Guildmaster of <Jawa Trading Co.>. The post that Kep made is 100 % correct. We are recruiting, But looking to do it different this time around. I started SWTOR a week or two into the beta. Played through the beta and took off work a week at launch because I was not going to miss it. Within the first week <Severed Ties> was born on TheFat Man server. Our guild and our vision was seen by many. We quickly become one of the LARGER guilds on the server.

With this so great friendships were formed. And that when we knew that a guilds should not be measured by the size. A guild should be measured by the players within that guild and the friendships that can be formed. Once SWTOR went FTP we did not like this direction. Plus sometimes life throws you things that require you to step away for a moment. So now Kep's son is 5 and my job is going great. We are back to do it again.

We are looking for old and new players alike. We enjoy helping and leading new players to see the content for the first time, We also enjoying talking with old players about the good ole times. But at the end of the day we are just looking for average people, Some who have work responsibilities , some who have tee ball games with the kids, or maybe some who just skip college and sit in the dorm gaming all day. Whatever your style, Not all of us can sit and play 12-18 hours like I did back in Dec of 2011. But that does not mean I still don't enjoy my time I do get..

Thanks everyone for letting me reply to one of my best friends post here, Kep is like my family and it all started in SWTOR. Hit us up if this sound like something you would like to be apart of, And yes maybe it isn't for you. But if you see us online stop by, Say hi. Or pop in our Discord anyone is welcome

Forsaken

<Jawa Trading Co>

We are still actively looking for members. We have recruited a few really good members off the fourms. So if you are new or returning and looking for a place to have fun and make some friends contact me on discord.

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/jawa-trading-co-star-forge

We have set up our community recruiting page. We are still recruiting for Jawa Trading Co. We have picked up some amazing players and I couldn't be more happier with how the guild is shaping up. Seeing people group daily for events and quest is what we like to see. Players helping players, So na matter if you are new to the game or was a beta player like myself , we would like to meet you

• 2 weeks later...

My goal is a guild that is *not* huge - I am in one of those now and it combines impersonality with a certain lack of maturity. On the other hand if no one is on much of the time there is no point to being in a guild so its a balancing act.

I was around at release and recently returned - I am one of the older players both in terms of when I started the game, and age.

Since you sound good - one question. You may have noticed I asked Veritas too - in case I don't get the answer I want from one of you maybe I will from the other. Or maybe Ill have to keep looking - at least the large impersonal guild gives a good command xp bonus.

Outside of ops when I know voice chat is commonly used - is your casual guild chat mostly voice or typed? For many reasons I prefer typed. Thanks,

Edited by istvana

Hell Istvana,

Thanks for asking about our guild, our guild doesn't enforce any rules regarding voice chat, we do use Discord for our voice chat and we do use it for Ops and other group content. General chat is typed. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, if you would like to try us out we would be happy to have you :)