Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JP_Legatus
06.12.2013 , 04:12 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
I think many in the PvP community would LOVE to see a Bolster related vid...

Not sure how it could work, but if done right, could just explode the forums.

I approve of this message
Though it's not really a "gamers of genius" topic :P More of a "developers of genius" topic :P
Plaje - 65 PVP Assassin
http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

funkiestj
06.12.2013 , 04:34 PM | #112
I think many in the PvP community would LOVE to see a Bolster related vid...

Not sure how it could work, but if done right, could just explode the forums.

I think Bolster is more Mellimelon song territory. Perhaps a reworking of NiN Hurt.

I loved the smashbomb and stun bubble songs!

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Pistols
06.12.2013 , 04:42 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
I approve of this message
Though it's not really a "gamers of genius" topic :P More of a "developers of genius" topic :P

Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
I think Bolster is more Mellimelon song territory. Perhaps a reworking of NiN Hurt.

I loved the smashbomb and stun bubble songs!
Perhaps your both right, but I do like the Real Developers of Genius thought....lol.

Gnoblesse
06.12.2013 , 04:50 PM | #114
Perhaps your both right, but I do like the Real Developers of Genius thought....lol.

"Mr. BioWare PvP Dev Guy?"

chazziedc
06.12.2013 , 04:51 PM | #115
Although not pvp oriented, I have a few that as a healer main I run into fairly often:

Mr. 40K hp tank - So what if your shield percent is 17, or your absorb sits just over 20, those extra 4k hps were totally worth it. If the healer can't keep you up he must be a total scrub and you should rage at him every trash pull you wipe on.

Mr. Undergeared 55 HM Queuer : You just hit 55, and now you're ready for hms! You bravely wade into a group of trash flaunting all 18k of your hps. Sure, you could have ran level 50 ops and fps and gotten some better gear, but whatever. You beat these fps on sm, how much more difficult can they really be?

Mr. Ragequit DPS : Why can't this tank hold aggro through your AOE opener, and why can't this healer keep me alive when he fails? Frickin noobs. They clearly don't understand how to play their role. Sure, you have a defensive cooldown, but you took that off your bar ages ago in order to make room for your elite speeder bike and macrobinoculars. These idiots should learn to cc after you AOE, what's the extra few seconds matter compared to the raw damage you'll put out? Time to find a better group, this one will be sorry they couldn't hang with a pro like you. Now they have to wait for a replacement dps. Good luck with that.

Pistols
06.12.2013 , 04:54 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
"Mr. BioWare PvP Dev Guy?"
Was thinking "Mr. Combat Metrics Guy"...Lol.

Gnoblesse
06.12.2013 , 04:59 PM | #117
Was thinking "Mr. Combat Metrics Guy"...Lol.
Yeah, but that leaves out a lot of potential good material. I'm picturing one of the lines being something like "what's open world PvP again?"

PS: If the PvP forum regulars worked on one and got it exactly how you/they liked it, would probably be pretty easy to get them to record it. That would actually be pretty cool...

AodhAngus
06.12.2013 , 05:09 PM | #118
Lol the stealther in the endzone and the pvp sore loser are comical.

As for guys playing female toons ... let's just say I'm ok with staring at half-naked woman

Actually roleplaying a girl when you're a guy though

I'm scurrd now!

6 enemies charging you solo while solo guarding, and 7 of your teammates aren't bright enough to realize 75% of the enemy team is missing? LOL do you play on The Shadowlands?
Bugzy / Anxt / Lochy / Spanky

cycao
06.12.2013 , 05:16 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Gnoblesse View Post
Yeah, but that leaves out a lot of potential good material. I'm picturing one of the lines being something like "what's open world PvP again?"

PS: If the PvP forum regulars worked on one and got it exactly how you/they liked it, would probably be pretty easy to get them to record it. That would actually be pretty cool...
Very interestig

DarthOvertone
06.12.2013 , 05:22 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Taheen View Post
New RGoG posted here: Mr. PvP Sore Loser
"omg...you guys are terribad"

"zomg...reported for elite hax"

lol
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW