Idea for a community formed pvp event

Isaacone

This is a thought that came to my mind today and I think it would be pretty fun to do but would take a lot of work and cooperation to pull off. What it would be is an organised premade 8v8 unranked event pitting full teams of each class against each other. For example 8 man sniper team vs 8 man vanguard team or 8 man mercenary team vs 8 man commando team. Over the course of it each team would have the opportunity to fight each other.

Now I know how people feel about certain classes against other classes but lets put that aside and think of this as a fun thing to do. It would take alot of work and effort to setup but would be a great thing to do. its not ranked so no ratings are effected and it can get quite a bit of the pvp community innvolved.

Thoughts on this? Is it worth doing? Is there anything that should be added? Is it stupid? Overall is it a possibility to get something like this organised and executed?

And keep in mind ITS NOT ABOUT COMPETITION its about having fun

This is a thought that came to my mind today and I think it would be pretty fun to do but would take a lot of work and cooperation to pull off. What it would be is an organised premade 8v8 unranked event pitting full teams of each class against each other. For example 8 man sniper team vs 8 man vanguard team or 8 man mercenary team vs 8 man commando team. Over the course of it each team would have the opportunity to fight each other.

Now I know how people feel about certain classes against other classes but lets put that aside and think of this as a fun thing to do. It would take alot of work and effort to setup but would be a great thing to do. its not ranked so no ratings are effected and it can get quite a bit of the pvp community innvolved.

Thoughts on this? Is it worth doing? Is there anything that should be added? Is it stupid? Overall is it a possibility to get something like this organised and executed?

I opened this thread and all I saw was ITS NOT ABOUT COMPETITION and I rolled my eyes.

PVP is always about competition, if it wasn't about competition then it wouldn't be "fun".

Logistically it won't work, not to mention the fact that PVP'ers never do anything "just for fun". You can't make 8 man teams in the den, if i'm not mistaken... and if you try to queue regs, you chances of super queueing nad getting against each other are meh.