All this non-sense stupid QQ will make Bioware nerf Operative/Scoundrel.

NogueiraA

Oh gosh it jumped on me ill stay where I am at really? You do realize for some classes like trooper we get only one get out of jail free card, on a extremely long cool down right? The other semi get out of jail free card only works for snares and slows. We stay where we are because oh damn we ARE STUNLOCKED!!!!!!! GET IT!

For your information its been operatives/scoundrels that have been qqing the most about not being nerfed, and going around the pvp forums and calling everyone under the sun a bad. We get it you guys can only speak in cave man language. You bad wow that took allot of thought. Also for your information some of us are actually looking for balance. Now if you read this original post in this topic, I point out its multiple things, and the dps increase in 2.6 is the straw that broke the camels back. SO before you qq read the entire original post word for word. My word You guys are desperate, and your not even caring about balance.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720593

Huuuuuuh??? Tactics eats OP dps for breakfast, and so does Assault. It's an L2P issue...you aren't supposed to use your stun breaker unless your full resolve...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ops and smuggler are doing to much dmg. If an Ops know how to play (not hard) he can kill you during his stunlock if your resolution is on CD. If your not dead, you ll be between 10 and 30%hp and already lost the fight. A class should NEVER do that. That is the problem.

Yes smashards are ******* BUT you can fight back. Maybe they'll kill you but you can play.

With Ops you cant.

For those who say "you 'nt alone in BGs"... This is thrue in ranked. Pugs and teamplay...lol.

And you know what? player doing ranked will choose a Marau because of that.

They needed survivability, not dmg.

Concealment spec operative should not be parsing more than marauder and sniper. Concealment spec is parsing 10ish% more damage than annihilation, 10ish% more than marksman, and 20ish% more than arsenal mercenary. Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now. Edited by TheCourier-

Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now.

For God's sake, do you realize it's a PVE TORparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 DPS Scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 DPS in a single match to this day...

....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.

Concealment spec operative should not be parsing more than marauder and sniper. Concealment spec is parsing 10ish% more damage than annihilation, 10ish% more than marksman, and 20ish% more than arsenal mercenary. Concealment spec should not be parsing 4100 DPS right now.

Should they not? Why not?

We'll have all operative dps raids? Unlikely. Ranged is generally preferable to melee in almost all fights.

Operatives completely replacing warriors for the melee spots? Possible but only to an extent, blood thirst is more than enough to stop overstacking and there won't be a killer number of melee spots for the reason above. This is of course assuming the warrior and operative are equally skilled which is so infrequently the case.

Operative heavy arena fights? Never going to happen presently.

Persistently operative heavy warzones? Nope, survivability will nip that in the bud and it's not like anyone in pvp ever cared how much something parses.

....Oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.

Not to mention repetitive, it's the exact same post in every thread, almost as creative as Razortron.

Edited by CaptainApop

For God's sake, do you realize it's a PVE TORparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 DPS Scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 DPS in a single match to this day...

Like it or hate it, parses are what Bioware looks at when they nerf and buff classes.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

All of it will come down to the number of people unsubbing from the game because of this (I am not saying the unsubbing is justified). The original scrapper nerf came out because of people's reaction (this is not my imagination BW said so). So it doesn't matter how much your op guildie like to go scrapper in NiM fights, (which is a very bad spec for PvE because of positioning requirements and lack of gap closer but I am not judging) it will come down to the reaction of the mass (often quoted as 'bad players')

Attacking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Dps scoundrels were already pulling over 1300 dps in wz's prior to 2.6. Their dmg wasn't the problem.

Most people probably won't be unsubbing just because of this but it does provide another reason to say "why do I play this game again?"

Edited by Puissant

Ganking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Nothing special, because every class is able to do so, including Ops pre 2.6. Also, Ops were already parsing over 1300 with lethality which is a fluff damage spec, because tab dotting actually requires skill and brains to perform and their single target burst, while being quite scary, is easily negated by a single cleanse. Some people just fail at playing their healing classes

Fixed that for ya, don't thank me :rolleyes:

And seeing as a stunned target apparently dies rather quickly I cannot fathom how one can achieve 4100 DPS.. :eek:

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

Attacking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy. Dps scoundrels were already pulling over 1300 dps in wz's prior to 2.6. Their dmg wasn't the problem.

Most people probably won't be unsubbing just because of this but it does provide another reason to say "why do I play this game again?"

Well said.

2.5 years always in the forums, bad tards cry for op's and scoundrels. Because of them many pvper's left the game..Still they haven't stop their QQ. And I am sure now they will QQ more .

Why then bother with pvp? Go play esseles with super -boss : A Sticky Jawa ,try it to kill it for an hour and leave us alone....:rod_evil_g:

So..for the people of this thread it's right than a class can leave another char to 10-30% in their stunlock?

What can you do against that? Your "cc breaker" won't be always there to help you...if you can't break CC you are dead before the stun finishes.

So..for the people of this thread it's right than a class can leave another char to 10-30% in their stunlock?

What can you do against that? Your "cc breaker" won't be always there to help you...if you can't break CC you are dead before the stun finishes.

Smash maras can leave you at 30% without any stunlock, that's way more OP if you ask me :rolleyes: Sins are capable of the same feat as well and they have an autocrit (unlike operatives whose opener largely depends on RNG) - why don't you whine about that?

As for dying before the stun finishes, well, that's sort of true for any other class out there. Your problem lies in ops' stealth and unpredictability, I mean, nobody likes taking it in the butt all of a sudden, I can understand that :p

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

Attacking somebody stunnned is about the same as attacking a stationary dummy.

No, there's still a huge difference.

A stationary dummy does NOTHING while the enemy continues to wail on him.

The stationary dummy won't fight back.

The stationary dummy won't use a cc break.

The stationary dummy won't knockback his attacker

The stationary dummy won't move out of his attackers range.

The stationary dummy won't stun his attacker.

The stationary dummy won't heal himself.

The stationary dummy won't gain full resolve.

The stationary dummy won't root his attacker

The stationary dummy won't Electro-net his attacker

The stationary dummy won't have friends counterattack his attacker.

Scoupratives aren't hard to deal with if you stop being stationary, dummy.

for god's sake, do you realize it's a pve torparse data? You don't fight stationary dummies in pvp matches. Show me at least 1 dps scoundrel that have managed to parse at least 1300 dps in a single match to this day...

....oh wait, you can't provide me with a single proof, because your qq is pathetic and unfounded.

qft!!

If "QQ" could force BioWare into action, smash would be doing 1K, surgical probe would cost 3 stacks of TA, and everyone involved in Mass Effect 3 would be unemployed. It's safe to say that BioWare is fairly close to impervious when it comes to "QQ."

If "QQ" could force BioWare into action, smash would be doing 1K, surgical probe would cost 3 stacks of TA, and everyone involved in Mass Effect 3 would be unemployed. It's safe to say that BioWare is fairly close to impervious when it comes to "QQ."

Bioware nerfed Smash damage by 25% in 2.0 because of so much whine.

Bioware did nothing to Op heals, agreed.

Bioware nerfed tank assassin because of whinners.

Nerfed Pyro because of whinners.

Nerfed Annihilation.

Nerfed Concealment.

Nerfed sorcerer AOE damage.

Nerfed Undying Rage.

Nerfed Mercenary Heals.

Nerfed Sorc heals.

Nerfed tank Powertech.

Nerfed marauder's stealth.

Nerfed 30m stun.

Nerfed Cloak of Pain, marauder defensive cooldown.

And some other nerfs based on PURE QQ from bad pvp players.

The only class that never received a nerf till 2.6 was Sniper/Slinger, now they nerfed OS/Fly By.

There is no fear about smash. The qq goes far back. The only response lately is about operatives. Or rather recent patch issues like the PT hybrid.

The OS nerf was a PvE issue.

Edited by Aetideus