Quick questions

ejbsuperbat

1: is it ok to create characters on a server and just get to level 10 on all of them for 20CC then delete them?

2: what happens when you create characters on a different server than usual?

3: what happens when you delete all characters in a legacy?

4: can the satele Shan and darth malgus holo trainer (the ones you buy off the GTN)!be made legacy wide for 200cc?

Thank you

1: is it ok to create characters on a server and just get to level 10 on all of them for 20CC then delete them?

4: can the satele Shan and darth malgus holo trainer (the ones you buy off the GTN)!be made legacy wide for 200cc?

Thank you

1. Yes

2. Basically means you create a new legacy on that server. You still have your collections from other servers but none of the achievements and sort

3. I assume it'll basically be starting back from square 1 (see above)

4. Yes, on all my toons I have them. (and the revan holostatue as well. So much better than using the repair droid since it has a minute cooldown and also lasts a minute :D)

Edited by Faardor

Thank you

2. Nothing really different happens, other than you are starting mostly (if not completely) from scratch on that server.

3.I'd imagine nothing happens if you delete all characters, though I could be wrong. Good rule of thumb might be to just make sure you have at least on character in your legacy at all times, you can always shuffle them around if you want to replace the character at any time.

Your other two questions, I have no idea about myself.

2. Nothing really different happens, other than you are starting mostly (if not completely) from scratch on that server.

One thing you do get to keep is your collections unlocks when starting on a new server.

If the 90CC character transfer is still active you can also transfer a character to get a legacy of the same level as your old server (with all the same unlocks) on the new server. You can transfer him/her back after you create a new character on the server for 90 more CC.

One of the better ways to spend 180 CC IMO