BW's 9-5 job while the world waits.

Muglor

It is completely sad to see BW's total indifference to the rest of us that are still forced to wait.

They show up at regular working times, do their jobs...let a few people in to play the game, and then they go home after 8 hours....a 9-5 job.

Dear Bioware,

Are you currently aware that you have waiting customers in Asia, Europe, Russia, Australia, and more? And only allowing 5 waves in per day at the time that you're in the office is a complete slap in the face to your customers (who supported you and paid your paychecks).

Are you too cheap to get multiple teams going to allow waves of eager paying customers to enter the game at all hours???

I'm sure people in Europe and Asia would certainly enjoy this idea.:mad:

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is completely sad to see BW's total indifference to the rest of us that are still forced to wait.

They show up at regular working times, do their jobs...let a few people in to play the game, and then they go home after 8 hours....a 9-5 job.

Dear Bioware,

Are you currently aware that you have waiting customers in Asia, Europe, Russia, Australia, and more? And only allowing 5 waves in per day at the time that you're in the office is a complete slap in the face to your customers (who supported you and paid your paychecks).

Are you too cheap to get multiple teams going to allow waves of eager paying customers to enter the game at all hours???

You do realize most of the BW guys were at the office at 4:30am? They've been doing a hell of a job keeping the servers up for you.

The game was set to release on the 20th. This is an additional, unexpected, EXTRA day of early access.

This wasn't part of what you paid for - this is *bonus.*

And yet, people still complain.

Dear Bioware,

Waves aren't determined by when they work or by country. They are determined by pre-order code redemption date, regardless of country. :rolleyes:

Allowing waiting customers in per their own 8 hour job time slot is not an agreeable situation to those that do not share the same narrow time slot of EST, or CST, or MST, or PST.

Allowing only 5 waves in per day while the devs are 'in the office'?

Are there other dev teams covering the other 16 hours of the day to let other waves in?

No...? BW spends...what...? 300 mill on a game and they only have 1 team to allow waves in???

Seriously?

Allowing waiting customers in per their own 8 hour job time slot is not an agreeable situation to those that do not share the same narrow time slot of EST, or CST, or MST, or PST.

Are there other dev teams covering the other 16 hours of the day to let other waves in?

No...? BW spends...what...? 300 mill on a game and they only have 1 team to allow waves in???

Seriously?

Have you worked for Bioware? Do you know what its like to work in a game company with a major MMO in its lineup? No? Ok then. Hush. You don't know who is there right now and you know jack about working obviously.

Seriously?

/headdesk

Seriously, it doesn't matter what hours they work, the waves consist of people based on PRE-ORDER CODE REDEMPTION DATE. Timezone is irrelevant.

You folks do not seem to realize that well over 100.000 people had pre ordered by the 27th and that all those folks got invites today. You folks also do not seem to realize that most folks have been working and haven't had a chance to log in yet. Patience is a virtue.

For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game.

Patience is a virtue???

Ok, by that you mean for me to use patience as the rest of you attack me? Yeah...right, ME needing patience? Take your own advice.

Allowing only 5 waves in a day SCREAMS admittance by the dev's 8 hour shift.

Do I need to start reporting you hecklers for, as BW puts it, Rude and Unwelcoming Behavior???

I'm doing that now...thank you for the feedback.

For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and patience in dealing with me and people like me, an impatient crowd overly eager to enjoy the game. :D

Dear Bioware,

/signed

For the record...

Well, I think its about time to be making some calls then Stephen...

For the record...

Than why not let more people play after the prime time ends?

why not write an official message to keep hopes up?

i am addicted to this game and i am waiting to play it since beta ended.. i can not wait anymore...

please give us hope, please tell us next wave might sent during night... please don't just say "8am in the morning and see ya later"

Edited by psysention

For the record...

BW responds to 9-5 comment LOL timing couldnt be better posted after 6pm. and yet still this community complains about the details, maybe if u spent less time chastising BW and let them work rather then facepalm over ur whining we may get the game we desire. Thank you Bio Ware for your hardwork on the game looking forward to playing tommorrow or on the 20th.

Patience is a virtue???

Ok, by that you mean for me to use patience as the rest of you attack me? Yeah...right, ME needing patience? Take your own advice.

Allowing only 5 waves in a day SCREAMS admittance by the dev's 8 hour shift.

Do I need to start reporting you hecklers for, as BW puts it, Rude and Unwelcoming Behavior???

I'm doing that now...thank you for the feedback.

Look, you are obviously not a native english speaker, as I have said this three times now. They didn't "let people in" only from 8-5, they released the 4 waves they planned (+1 bonus wave) so they could monitor the outcome as different timezones came on and off prime time.

If you fail to understand this you aren't going to get any satisfaction here, save yourself (and us) the headache and go ahead and cancel, we will try to enjoy the game without you.

For the record...

It saddens me greatly that SR actually had to post this.. come on people.. you are not entitled to something that someone gives away.

Edited by Darlgon