Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara
02.06.2018 , 05:53 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Milishor View Post
aahaha...anyhow..made my day ))

But to be honest...Arcann romance Arc ?! .. i know its not true , but damn it does it sound FABULOUSLY YUMMY
I can't say I would be upset either, but yeah...
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
uhh ... I apologise if I started this! Forgive me!!!!
I don't blame you, I'm just explaining how it started.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Milishor
02.06.2018 , 05:54 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
uhh ... I apologise if I started this! Forgive me!!!!
you are forgiven !
♡❤♡Arcann♡❤♡

notanjelika
02.06.2018 , 05:56 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by MrJunay View Post
You have come to this topic, rude spat in the face of people who love this character, and somewhat outraged? It's amazing.
I'm not wasting any more time with you or your friends. Bye and stop trying to provoke me.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

casirabit
02.06.2018 , 06:05 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Never. Romancing Arcann is Stockholm syndrome from my point of view, i'd rather enjoy a same sex romance with Jaesa, at least she has a face. Call me hater,report me, but i'll never romance a mass murderer,sadist,psycho .
So you don't have to, not a big deal.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

casirabit
02.06.2018 , 06:09 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Who asked you? I dont remember inviting you to this thread. Now be a good little thrall and keep your rudeness and arrogance for yourself, please.
Actually you came into a thread, which stated it was an appreciation thread, with the intent (from your posting) just to create drama because you don't like Arcann. I don't either and I don't have any intention of romancing him but it is not a big deal to me. You made a post to create drama because for some reason you can't deal with the fact some people like Arcann.

You did not have to post in this forum and if anyone has been arrogant it has been you coming to a forum that states appreciation thread.

Now on that note have a good day and for the rest of you, have fun and good luck.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Asmodesu
02.06.2018 , 06:35 PM | #516
There is a thread for that person to say that stuff, alongside everyone else who has. It may need to be necro'd but it's all over that way. The opinion isn't the wrong part, it's just in the wrong thread but I guess people can't help themselves.

I still hope it's more then one cutscene, I'll cling to that. it wouldn't be worth bothering to bring a new romance if it isn't more.
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

Nefla
02.06.2018 , 07:14 PM | #517
Wow, looks like I missed some drama! Why do these edgelords think anyone cares about their opinion? They invariably come in, start pathetic attempts at trolling, and when nobody backs them up, they get butthurt, start whining and crying and calling people names before running off crying. Like really, you have nothing better to do than to act like a 4 year old on the internet?

ThomasStarWars
02.06.2018 , 07:56 PM | #518
No Arcann romance until we get all the old companions back.

Estelindis
02.06.2018 , 08:56 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
No Arcann romance until we get all the old companions back.
You know what? I'd actually love if, in a case where the Arcann romance started before we got all the old companions back, a possible reason for turning him down would be not knowing yet what happened to an old companion, being in love with that companion, and not being able to move on yet.

I usually play my characters as intensely monogamous, but recently I decided to play a male smuggler who flirted at almost every opportunity. I was pleased to come across a conversation option where he could turn down someone he'd led on for a while by telling them "my heart belongs to Risha." I would love to hear my consular tell Arcann: "my heart belongs to Felix."

I feel like these situations tend to be avoided from SoR onwards by having no new romanceable companion be the first to show romantic interest in the player character. Flirts are always initiated by the player. If the player never flirts, then Theron, Koth, and Lana never flirt. So there's never any need to give a reason to turn down the new LIs: either pursue them, or don't, or drop off somewhere midway before locking the romance in (they don't seem to mind if you stop initiating - which frankly gives the relationships a liiiiiittle vibe of workplace sexual harrassment if I'm honest). But there is something quite nice about being romantically pursued sometimes, which I think the new romances miss. I feel like Redeemed Arcann has given little hints at a strong attachment to the player character, though - maybe that's enough.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Eshvara
02.06.2018 , 09:08 PM | #520
The only romance that gave me a sexual harassment vibe was that of Quinn. He wants to keep things professional, and you keep pushing. If Quinn was a female, the reactions of people would have probably been the bad. I know in the end he falls for you anyway, but what message does that give.🤔 But it's just a game so, there isn't much thought behind it!

I do hope for a fulfilling romance with Arcann, and I do think quite get the notion of, "Our reunion sucked, so yours should too or I'll be mad"
Is it weird for people to want to see things improved rather than making everything as lackluster as the previous so everyone can be equally miserable? I don't understand.
When Theron returns, do people want his romance to continue like it was or be on the scale of all the other returning companions, because that way it's fair?

I should probably stop ranting, it's not what I want this thread to be about!
Sorry.
(This is not aimed at anyone specific, it's just posts I've seen through the years on the forums.)
#Arcannite
For The Empire