Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Iheaca
07.17.2018 , 10:10 AM | #5501
Always interested to discuss differences in our way to see characters if you want to. 😉
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

DuskIsNotAmused
07.17.2018 , 10:46 AM | #5502
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Always interested to fisxuds differences in our way to see characters if you want to. 😉
Ha, same Depending on how organized my head is on any given day, it can be easier if people give me a particular subject/ statement to start with . Otherwise my brain tends to decide -ALL THE THINGS!- Which is exhausting for all involved .
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Iheaca
07.17.2018 , 10:52 AM | #5503
Well I was starting from your comment on the chapter. There seemed to be things you see differently in the character's psychology. 😉
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

DuskIsNotAmused
07.17.2018 , 11:16 AM | #5504
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Well I was starting from your comment on the chapter. There seemed to be things you see differently in the character's psychology. 😉
Spoiler
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Asmodesu
07.17.2018 , 11:52 AM | #5505
I'm still here, somehow! haven't been reading much of anything due to my current self-loathing of my own writing but I am glad people post their links up! for when I can finally read too xD
Don't be too bothered by the slow moving quietness for a while, we're all waiting for new content
Always a Theron fan!
Member of the Order of Zildrog - Theron Protection Agency
Safaia - a melodramatic sith, Revanite and Wrath

DuskIsNotAmused
07.17.2018 , 12:01 PM | #5506
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
I'm still here, somehow! haven't been reading much of anything due to my current self-loathing of my own writing but I am glad people post their links up! for when I can finally read too xD
Don't be too bothered by the slow moving quietness for a while, we're all waiting for new content
-Waves- Hi Asmodesu!

Asmodesu
07.17.2018 , 12:13 PM | #5507
Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
-Waves- Hi Asmodesu!
*waves* how's Dusk been?!
Always a Theron fan!

DuskIsNotAmused
07.17.2018 , 12:32 PM | #5508
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
*waves* how's Dusk been?!
Wellll
Waiting impatiently for more story content, then a brief stint of...camping, Then some slightly more patient waiting for story content or news there of (though only slightly). Seireeni very kindly let me have a look around their Rishi stronghold on the PTS server.

annnd I'm currently annoying Iheaca How about you? You said you were stuck outside the forum for a bit? Were you one of the players who's subscription screwed around?

Asmodesu
07.17.2018 , 12:44 PM | #5509
Wellll
Waiting impatiently for more story content, then a brief stint of...camping, Then some slightly more patient waiting for story content or news there of (though only slightly). Seireeni very kindly let me have a look around their Rishi stronghold on the PTS server.

annnd I'm currently annoying Iheaca How about you? You said you were stuck outside the forum for a bit? Were you one of the players who's subscription screwed around?
Exciting! nah, my sub just ran out for a few days then I resubbed because .. I dunno, habit I suppose xD Not entirely sure how long is left this time and too lazy to check
I sorta gave up waiting, don't care as much anymore as to when next content is out. I've moved on to new games.
Always a Theron fan!

Iheaca
07.17.2018 , 12:54 PM | #5510
Spoiler
Spoiler