Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 10:49 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzsewdow View Post
we'll live I guess. what is another couple of hours ? it is sigthly annoying that I planned my afternoon around the time the servers will get back up. But nothing I can't live without
But there are ppl {me included} that only get a ver limited time a week to play so it is a little more then "slightly annoying"
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

dr_mike
05.02.2017 , 10:51 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Eric gone on record saying people should NOT try to download the patch before the servers are back up, because it might cause problems with your game data?
Yup, we all still do it though.

I usually try simply because Tuesday morning, I:m at the office and can pull down a couple megs a seconds. Now it's the afternoon and I'm here at the library where even youtube isn't white listed and we get that at 25k a second at most.

Maybe I'll watch all of the Pixar movies today. I think I'll have enough time.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

DarkLordSnake
05.02.2017 , 11:02 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We addressed to patching issue a little while ago, so that is all cleared up. Now we are working through the login service being unavailable. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Still haven't been able to patch it but I assume its due to the login being unavailable. Alrighty
For New Fresh characters, be sure to follow the link below for some awesome goodies!
http://www.swtor.com/r/dXDy78

Exocor
05.02.2017 , 11:03 AM | #74
Hey folks!

We addressed to patching issue a little while ago, so that is all cleared up. Now we are working through the login service being unavailable. I will pass on updates as I have them.

-eric
Mh, I thought, you put the login servers offline intended, to work on the issue.
Infinitas Coryak - Tulak Hord Nox
--
Check our Sale Offers!

Falkenlambedo
05.02.2017 , 11:06 AM | #75
It´s a TRAP! ähm.. Joke?!

StephanSimpson
05.02.2017 , 11:07 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkenlambedo View Post
It´s a TRAP! ähm.. Joke?!
Is it a TRAP if you were expecting it?

gamzwizard
05.02.2017 , 11:10 AM | #77
just when i decided to get back into the game lol

dr_mike
05.02.2017 , 11:10 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by StephanSimpson View Post
Is it a TRAP if you were expecting it?
Yes, it's just a very bad trap in that case.

edit: Guess I'll head over to Farmville for a bit. Been weeks since I fed the cows.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Atomobot
05.02.2017 , 11:11 AM | #79
I've been off for a while. thought i'd get myself a wee birthday gift and get a sub. what's been going on? i'm looking forward to doing some of the newest story arc in bulk.

DarthSpuds
05.02.2017 , 11:13 AM | #80
Hey folks!

-eric
It might be that, according to the server status page not only are the servers not up, they are not even there to be seen as down.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.