Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 12:30 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Nah, they're more petty than we all are: http://www.pcgamer.com/eve-onlines-l...ht-over-anime/
How is wanting to play the game that you pay money for petty?
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

JohnnyFoodStamp
05.02.2017 , 12:31 PM | #162
Are we getting close? i need my star wars fix and badly!! sorry to put the spurs to ya but lets make it snappy!! lol ty :-)

cagthehack
05.02.2017 , 12:31 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
...to run an maintain a multibillion dollar franchise.
Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 12:35 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Nah, they're more petty than we all are: http://www.pcgamer.com/eve-onlines-l...ht-over-anime/
LOL, yeah it really is a great universe with a lot of colorful people, TBH i never really got into EVE myself, i did play it but only to manage my corporation in DUST 514...wich was an awesome game BTW. I'm just checking out this game till Project Nova is in alpha to which i will certainly be invited to play. Created this account 2-3 years ago but computer at the time could not handle the graphics, just came back yesterday and decided to pay for a month, saw that game was going to be down today for update but still payed yesterday and i'm cool with just chilling till it's back up, downloading some games onto my ps3 and playing Dreadnought closed beta on my PS4, so i'm cool with chilling and being patient for the game to come back online.

Glennahansen
05.02.2017 , 12:35 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Falkenlambedo View Post
Itīs a joke
No joke! Most of us have jobs and once in a while we run across a problem that defies the normal, we get stuck spending hours trying to resolve it. But with due diligence we do finally resolve it.
Glenn Hansen
Lvl 70 Guardian vigilance.

lexika
05.02.2017 , 12:35 PM | #166
Heres a random list of songs in no real order to listen i guess while you wait for it to get fixed
Ballroom blitz
Shock the monkey
Lone digger
Land of confusion
One night in Bangkok
Renegade master
I anit going out like that
Definition of a rap flow
Blessing It

Jackiecolt
05.02.2017 , 12:36 PM | #167
I wanna play me merc

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 12:36 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by CombatLord View Post
How is wanting to play the game that you pay money for petty?
It actually became "free to play" not too long ago (basically an extended free trial and very limited).

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 12:37 PM | #169
Did they get an estimate on how long it is going to take till the login is back and servers?

Hasisiyun
05.02.2017 , 12:37 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by cagthehack View Post
Multibillion? Com'on.. LOL.

I don't doubt that this game has profit, else EA would've killed it. But billions? No... more like single digits millions. Probably under 10 million.
Last time I checked it was averaging $150 million a year.
MMO wise I think it was in 11th or 12th in total standing.