Toth & Zorn reset + yellow reticle on tank.

Tonight our Operation team in 8 Man HM had Toth & Zorn down to 10% or just below, (they were around 1% hp apart of each other) when the leap happened the event reset itself.

This happened twice.

The other problem we ran into, seemingly around 3-4 times in a row was the Yellow Reticle for the Berserk-removing rock throw landing on the tank of Zorn - which is essentially an event-breaker.

This needs some investigation.

Edited by SkuzBukit

Tonight our Operation team in 8 Man HM had Toth & Zorn down to 10% or just below, (they were around 1% hp apart of each other) when the leap happened the event reset itself.

This happened twice.

The other problem we ran into, seemingly around 3-4 times in a row was the Yellow Reticle for the Berserk-removing rock throw landing on the tank of Zorn - which is essentially an event-breaker.

Zorn is perma rooted during the toth enrage phase, so there shouldnt be to many issues with the tank running up to toth. From a healer on toth perspective, i find it easier when the second tank gets the yellow, since he/she can migrate the damage from the shockwave far easier then someone in light armour, which requires a mass amount of healing.

Never encountered the reset thing, that's quite odd.

I have however had the yellow thing on me, when I'm tanking Zorn. As the guy above said, since Zorn is rooted (and stops attacking his tank) during his yellow circle throw - it shouldn't really be an issue, as long as the tank is aware that it can happen to him. Myself I was very much shocked, started running towards Toth and then died.

It does kinda suck if said tank is an Assassin though, as he cant leap back to Zorn, which may cause positioning problems.

Never encountered the reset thing, that's quite odd.

I have however had the yellow thing on me, when I'm tanking Zorn. As the guy above said, since Zorn is rooted (and stops attacking his tank) during his yellow circle throw - it shouldn't really be an issue, as long as the tank is aware that it can happen to him. Myself I was very much shocked, started running towards Toth and then died.

It does kinda suck if said tank is an Assassin though, as he cant leap back to Zorn, which may cause positioning problems.

There are no positioning problems. Zorn is rooted until he throws the rock. If a tank gets the reticule, he runs it over, drops it and moves back. Without leaps, by the time he gets back, Zorn is walking again.

What's REALLY fun is when you get what happened to me - I'm always tanking Toth when he enrages and on two straight attempts the circle comes up on me. If you get it when you're tanking him, have fun positioning it without mucking it all up for your range dps, since you have to step far enough away from the wall to clear your space and wait for it to turn purple, then get out and back to your spot on time. The first time it caught me by surprise but the attempt was already falling apart so w/e, but the second time I did it just fine. Still pissed me off that it can go on the guy tanking Toth though.

Switch Tanks?

Zorn is perma rooted during the toth enrage phase, so there shouldnt be to many issues with the tank running up to toth. From a healer on toth perspective, i find it easier when the second tank gets the yellow, since he/she can migrate the damage from the shockwave far easier then someone in light armour, which requires a mass amount of healing.

^ This

Agreed with Wallsie. It's not bugged per se to get it on any member of the raid, but if the *Toth* tanks gets it then it presents a situation different from the other 7 or 15 possible scenarios, where that tank has to walk into the boss and place it, then re-position. It's not "hard" to do so, I've probably done it 5+ times by now, but it would make sense for that tank to be unable to get it just from a removing randomness perspective. Edited by DeimosAmon

Assassin Tanks can't leap. Instead, we have this cool thing called Force Sprint. I've received the reticle as the Zorn tank during Berserk phase. I ran over to Toth, set up behind him, and poked him with my lightsaber until the reticle turned purple. As soon as it turned purple, I force sprinted back to Zorn, who had all of half a second to start to take a step before me being in the same position stopped him from moving at all..

This business about him moving because the tank can't make it back to him as an Assassin is silly.