Phoenix AZ is the most popular city for players of TOR.

Isturi

Yes Phoenix is ranked number one for visitors to swtor.com with 1.60% of users. With a 4.30% of page views. Also a 26.00 for Pageviews per user. Other cities that follow are Denver, Philadelphia, London, Seoul. From there it goes Miami, Chicago, Boston, Randers yes Randers Denmark which beat out Washington. What does this say about the players of TOR? I mean Randers beat out Washington. Go figure right.

Furthermore what does this say about TOR's player base? A bunch of westerners have more time on thier hands than most of the world to play TOR it is not hard to believe after all I live in PHX to my dismay I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Other tib bit info for swtor is that the website is worth 3.60 Million it is ranked world wide at 3,148 and its IP Number is 159.153.92.41. Which has latitude & longitude coordinates of 37.4497, -122.3297. I know a lot of useful info.

http://bizinformation.com.my/www.swtor.com is my Source.

Sigh, I miss the Phoenix area, lived there for 14 years. Yeah it gets as hot as Jabba's armpits 100+ being the norm in April. When the tar on the streets that fill the cracks bubble you know it's hot outside, 102 in the shade etc. One thing for sure though, the most beautiful women live in Phoenix, but especially in Tempe... ASU!

Sigh, I miss the Phoenix area, lived there for 14 years. Yeah it gets as hot as Jabba's armpits 100+ being the norm in April. When the tar on the streets that fill the cracks bubble you know it's hot outside, 102 in the shade etc. One thing for sure though, the most beautiful women live in Phoenix, but especially in Tempe... ASU!

Why do you think I purposeful drove down University on a weekday none the less during rush hour. Traffic moved slow enough to enjoy the rolling mountains and other eye candy shots that made the day. As to make you forget that you were even in rush hour traffic.;)