What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

ConCube

Quite as the title says, I was asking myself, which way I would go if SW was real. So I came up with the idea asking you guys as well.

Lets say we live in the era of the old republic somewhere until Darth Bane and his rule of two.

What would you choose, the evil Sith? The disciplined Jedi? A lucky smuggler? Something completely different?

I have not decided yet, though its probably gonna turn out me becoming some kind of force-user - if I would be force-sensitive...

What do you guys think? Let this game be your inspiration!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, well... I would probably be an operative honestly :D

If I happened to be force sensitive, I would honestly be kind of afraid to let jedi or sith know, since it seems like both sides want to use the power of the force to control people... though if I couldn't hide it I would go with sith but be more of a gray I guess...

Or I would just be dead.

Well, considering that at this point the Jedi are at their most corrupt, I'd certainly leave the Order if I were Force Sensitive. Other than that I'd probably be a traveller and a writer, exploring the galaxy and writing stories about it.

Heck maybe I'd become a historian or something.

Edited by Beniboybling

I'd be happy to just live in peace. Away from any corporations. And any planets involved in the war. Um. Maybe a deep space station? Wait, these are usually trouble and full of dead bodies...

Ah, screw it. If Force-sensitive, I'd be Sith, I'd serve a powerful Sith, and do all that evil stuff - first just to stay alive, then because it's necessary, and finally - because I like it. If not Force-sensitive, I'd just live and work for the Empire - Imperial Reclamation Service sounds like fun.

Probably be either an intelligence agent or a fighter pilot. Most likely I'd be Republic, since I hate uniformity and having to conform to authority, and I don't trust government systems run by religion. At least the Republic at the time was largely free from Jedi meddling unlike during the Clone Wars. Edited by Sanguiluna

Well if I turned out to be Force sensitive, I'd like to think I'd become a Jedi, but I would probably end up falling to the dark side at some point. I wouldn't become a Sith though, I'd rather just go about my own business exploring the galaxy and learning what I can from other Force practitioners, becoming as powerful as I possibly could.

If I was just a regular guy I would join a Mandalorian clan and train with them, then go off bounty hunting when I felt I was ready.

I'm a nurse in real life, so I would probably love to be a jedi healer ideally. Though, the idea of kicking *** sometimes is pretty cool, I wouldn't be cut out for it. But let's be honest, killing people is easy. But bringing people back from the brink of death? Changing the tide of war? I think there's nothing cooler.

I really enjoy your feedback guys, keet it going! My problem is that I want to belong somewhere - either the Jedi or the Sith. Jedi have the huge disadvantage to my by not being allowed to really rely on emotions, Sith's brutality and sadistic personalities are obnoxious as well ... What can you advise?

I really enjoy your feedback guys, keet it going! My problem is that I want to belong somewhere - either the Jedi or the Sith. Jedi have the huge disadvantage to my by not being allowed to really rely on emotions, Sith's brutality and sadistic personalities are obnoxious as well ... What can you advise?

I'd advise neither. Seek your own path and ignore their flawed and twisted perception altogether. May the force unleash you.

If I was force sensitive:

I would not fit in with the sith because I tend to have a caring nature and a compassionate nature and do not see that as weak.

I would not fit in with the Jedi because I believe in love and relationship and do not see love or your emotions as necessarily wrong or leading to the dark side so:

Therefore I probably would leave the Jedi but maybe start my own organization with a group of people I have come to rely on and trust inside the Republic and when the Republic finds a group or a sith they can't handle they would ask us to deal with them. This organization would not be just for force sensitive but for those that truly wanted to make a difference.

I feel like I would be the same person in the Star Wars Universe as I am in this universe. I think if you are good person in real life, you will not truly want to be a bad person in a different universe, unless you want us to imagine that we would have a different value system as well.

In real life, I have a service job like a lot of other people. In the Star Wars Universe, I would probably still be an ordinary worker. I can imagine myself working in a cantina as a mixologist, or maybe working as a manager in some kind of entertainment complex. If I was not in the service industry, I would like to work in a droid factory (just not the one on Balmorra!!!!) or in the Kuat Shipyards*

ConCube, if you're really looking for a sense of belonging you may be happiest seeking out people in the Star Wars Universe who are like you in real life. For example, if you're a musician on Earth, you should play music in the Star Wars Universe, too. If you're ambitious and entrepreneurial on Earth, then you'll probably start you own business in Star Wars. Another poster said she was a nurse in real life, and that she'd like to be a Jedi healer if she was a Star Wars character. She obviously cares a lot about people, so it's natural that she'd also care about others in the Star Wars Universe. Extraordinary people on Earth would probably be extraordinary people in another galaxy. Most of us would just be ordinary folks living our lives from day-to-day.

Now, let me tanswer your question another way. If I used my imagination to create a Star Wars character that was completely different than me, and had a different value system, I would be a Dark Jedi. For example, has anybody watched "Versus: The Way to Shadow" (

). I think I would be a character like Darius: not an evil person, but one who is very powerful with the Force, and is able to tap into both the Light and Dark sides. I would not want to be as tormented as the character in the film. I would want to be more at ease with myself and what I was doing. But I would not want to serve the Republic or the Sith Empire. I would probably find my own "Kaliyo" and travel the galaxy. I would hire myself out as some kind of Dark Jedi bounty hunter/private investigator, and make a living that way. I would be like "Jim Rockford," only I'd have a starship instead of a trailer, and I'd carry a saber and be able to use the Force. And I'd have a Rattataki girlfriend. But Mike Post would still write my theme song.

* Come to think of it, they're (we're?) fighting in the Kuat Shipyards, now, too!

I'd probably be the one that voices all those ads and announcements you hear in the background. But if I were Force sensitive I'd probably be a historian with the Sith (since I agree more with their code compared to the Jedi) and working with the Imperial Reclamation Service. Those guys have too much interesting stuff they find. :p