HM Ravagers & Temple progression thread

It's never really necessary, dilih did the same back when they got world first tfb nim dread guards, had a dps doing heals with accuracy gear, along with a tad other unoptimized classes.

I don't think the point of "bring the players not the class" was to suggest that you should abstain from bringing effective classes, it's quite seldom i think there's a group with a completely disadvantageous setup for a particular fight, ppl either respec or a few switch classes, but to stack them because it makes everything easier is kind of something else. But yeah fair enough you want to do it the fastest way possible, you want to be faster than everybody else, fine there's nothing wrong with it, but it's not necessary either.

No, in this case we are talking about killing it before the nerf.

All kills after nerf dont have the right to say "not necessary either" because for them is well, a lie.

Btw im not saying that awesome, trained and experencied teams couldnt do it without class stacking prenerf.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it does certainly seem that people's childish little rage about a sentence has backfired on them and it has become a guild promotion thread. So if I may just expand on what I previously wrote - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, pve rage, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that's some pathetic ****, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, get a life before you go quitting the game next time :D Edited by spadgerJack

Yes, it does certainly seem that people's childish little rage about a sentence has backfired on them and it has become a guild promotion thread. So if I may just expand on what I previously wrote - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, pve rage, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that's some pathetic ****, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, get a life before you go quitting the game next time :D

But that's not accurate. No ones hating the guilds who called dxun out. It's the other way around.

Edited by mastirkal