Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP In SWTOR

DewyMossEmpire
12.24.2012 , 01:25 PM | #11
The Vanquisher Outfit has been successfully formed! HAZA!

More amazing RPers are joining the GSC, we're doing great! Let's keep it up!

Ruke
01.05.2013 , 03:01 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post

In addendum, I will also be forming a Guild that is strictly meant for hardcore RP - that means no OOC comments during gameplay (unless in alternate channel than /Say). I have a great little backstory that I've designed for my character, & I'd love to share it with people. I had to go through the main quest on Tython solo, which was kind of a bummer, but I have managed to construct my first lightsaber (which was an epic moment as always) & at least enjoy the RP of the main quest
I hope I'm not too late to partake in this adventure with you! An actual RP guild might breath some new life into the world of MMO'ing for me. Recently I've been getting pretty bored. However about a month ago I started a new Jedi Knight and wanted to work my way through the game from scratch. After a week of playing alone I kinda just stopped.

It's definitely a social game, and who better to socialize with than a handful of RP'ers I'll come look for your player names. I'll read over all posts here too and see if I can't find the name of the guild.

DewyMossEmpire
01.05.2013 , 03:38 PM | #13
@Ruke you're never too late!!

Find my character Tenadensoftglo (One word, I know, it was an awful typo. Supposed to be Tenaden Softglo, haha) & you can join the Galactic Security Coalition soon!

On another note for everyone, our Guild Website can be found here: TheGSC.forumotion.com

DewyMossEmpire
01.28.2013 , 08:19 PM | #14
The GSC now has a massive plot that is being played out for everyone within the Guild to join in on!

It is a completely developed story that I have been working on for several months, & at certain points, it will even use the game "Star Wars: Empire At War - Forces of Corruption" as apart of the RP‼

If you would like to know more, visit our website!

DewyMossEmpire
02.12.2013 , 10:32 PM | #15
The GSC now has an Empire-counterpart‼ The new Guild is called Clan Viperfang, & it plays as the other major roll within the Main Plot which is currently unfolding!

Clan Viperfang is a Mandalorian Guild, & only Bounty Hunters & Imperial Agents may join.

Details are on the same website as the GSC!

In addition to the posts detailing the Main Plot as it unravels on the website, I am also posting the same stories in the Fan Fiction section of the SWTOR Forums here!

Looking forward to sharing the story with more of you!