Lana + Vette + Jaesa

Yatachi

Greetings,

So it came to my mind the following.

I start the relationship with Vette, Jaesa is light.

Lana come to the story, i start a relationship with Lana,

Vette returns, i break up with Lana, start again with Vette.

Jaesa returns, can i break up with Vette and start a relationship with Jaesa ? What happens at this moment ?

Regards,

Edited by Yatachi

Greetings,

Jaesa returns, can i break up with Vette and start a relationship with Jaesa ? What happens at this moment ?

Regards,

I'm not sure how it plays out when you add 'Lightside' Jaesa to the equations, when I did it years ago you couldn't romance Lightside Jaesa under any circumstances.

Getting 'Darkside' Jeasa jealous, well, that's very likely to end up with someone who was breathing just before, not able to thereafter.

You could marry both Vette and Jaesa in the vanilla story but you have to do it very carefully or it won't work. Namely, you must fully romance and marry Vette before you even start to Romance Jaesa for the first time. So basically, ya need to keep Jaesa on the shelf [not do any conversations with her on your ship when you get the option until almost the end of the Vanilla storyline. Once you actually Marry Vette than you can resume for the conversations with Jaesa on your ship [they will have back logged quite a bit, so when you do finally continue with those conversations with her on the ship, you will have interactions backed up back to back and than you can do all of them available at that point in the storyline all at once if you like.

This allows you to romance Jaesa and ultimately marry her as there are no longer any options for Vette to become involved in it, she never even knows it happens. This way it avoids any confrintation between the two love interests. You'll end up getting letters from both of them referring to you as their husband.

Pilogomy rules.

If you than later on start a romance with Lana which becomes an option, it's not an issue because both Vette and Jaesa are out of the storyline completely until they get their alert returns.

Something to consider though, when you start the Eternal whateverthehell Story line the game only recognizes the one you married last, and as it's the only way to be able to marry them both that essentually defaults to Jaesa being recognized as your wife and NOT Vette. While you never actually broke up or anything, the game plays as if she isn't your wife, which was annoying as all hell to me.

I'm not sure how it works with Lightside Jaesa returning as the alert near the end of the Eternal whateverthehell story line.

I was able to start a relationship with Lana in the Eternal whateverthehell story line and it worked fine. When 'Dark side Jaesa' comes back, you are given the option to be romantically involved with her again. If you choose to go with Jaesa at this point you will have to break up with Lana in a small cut scene 'mission'.

I simply just didn't go and do the break up scene with Lana and it still lists her as being romantically involved with you even when you got together with Jaesa.

It's a technicality of course. At some point you will likely be forced to do the break up scene in order to get a new scene with Jaesa in the future.

As far as I am concerned, As a Dark Lord of the Sith, I am entitled to as many women as I want. I'm keeping all of them. I'm far too selfish to consider anything less. :D

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

:sy_darkside: The Dark Side rules.:sy_darkside:

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Ah man i thought this was the beginning of a new joke.

Like: Lana + Vette + Jaesa Walk into a Cantina, the Bar tender introduces him self; Hi Ya, yuzi labies. I b be Jar Jar Binx, andah bebuh yuzi Bar-bar tendah. Whatchya canah getchya getchya to trink? Then his tongue come squishing out of his mouth. And Lana goes: Oh Hell No it that freak from Naboo! pulls her light saber out in a blink of an eye, slicing his long, long tongue off. Then at same time Jaesa Pulls her saber out, Vette Draws her guns and shoots the tongue 6 times each time shooting it into new piece, while still in air. Mean while Jaesa swings her saber taking Jar Jar's head clean off his shoulders. Jar jar Binx gets one last comment out before his head, thats flipping head over chin, bounces off the cantina floor.

Jar Jar's severed head: Howzah Rudah!!!... His head lies there in a pool of blood on the floor, his eyes turn grey as they roll back into his cranium.

Ok not much of a joke but come one wouldnt you want Jar Jar to meet his demise just like that?

Ah screw it, i dont care that was Funny. :D

P.S. Sorry i know that was crappy attempt at talking like Jar jar., But STILL FUNNY... :cool:

Greetings,

Regards,

Yes I believe you can.

Greetings,

Regards,

You shouldn't have broken up with Lana at the first place, Lana is love, Lana is life. <3

Edited by xXAstroHDXx