Captain Falcon in SWTOR PvP (Video)

MelliMelon

I think we all realize the similarities between Captain Falcon in Super Smash Brothers and Focus Guardians in SWTOR PvP: one is always tempted to spam those B moves. This video is full of Falcon PUNCH and Falcon Kick, including a special challenger in the end. Figured the PvP community could get a laugh out of it.

-Starring Elite Warlord Scyn of Begeren Colony.

For discussion: what other characters are what other SWTOR PvPers? Sorc = Pikachu. Sage =... Ness?

Edited by MelliMelon

I'm a big addict to Cpt.Falcon when playing Smash Bros. so i couldn't miss this video. (I guess you had the idea because it's Smash Bros)

Funny.

But I'm so a fanboy of Cpt.Falcon, I couldn't to not notice that you used the dying sound when he's bumped, and I think that doesn't fit really well. Minus 1.

But you did very well with the taunt sound at the end. Plus 10.

Edited by Altheran

I think we all realize the similarities between Captain Falcon in Super Smash Brothers and Focus Guardians in SWTOR PvP: one is always tempted to spam those B moves. This video is full of Falcon PUNCH and Falcon Kick, including a special challenger in the end. Figured the PvP community could get a laugh out of it.

-Starring Elite Warlord Scyn of Begeren Colony.

Are those HoTs or am I seeing things?

Are those HoTs or am I seeing things?

... Yeah, I forgot to take off flytext and nameplates. I'm a sawbones. Had to keep my star alive!

And I must say, I look fantastic in some of those posterior shots. :eek: Good thing I've been working the glutes in between warzones lately. :rak_03:

... lol. That made me laugh pretty hard.

Excellent vid, you mind if I linked this on my channel's feed? :D

Go ahead! Thanks!