Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

DivisionZero
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2931
I did my pre-order when I was in Afghanistan, in July.

I didn't get my code (lol amazon) until I got out of the combat zone in September.

I have the next 3 weeks off for leave and I'm not complaining. Whenever I get the email, I get it. I'm just grateful to have the opportunity to play early.

Have patience, everyone.

romoen
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2932
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenavalon View Post
Wow, math fail. You have all the info right there, but you still can't figure it out? The Digital Deluxe edition is $79.99. You have $5 + $74.99. That equals $79.99. You did not pay an "additional" fee. It's the total "fee" broken down into 2 parts.

I think we need to locate that facepalm emote still....
Thank you for your service.

ghost in the storm
aurora borealis, co-leader empire pvp guild

DANZ
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2933
Im in the UK so like everyone who ordered from GAME.co.uk I got screwed I ordered it on the 21st didnt get my code till the 26th but do I post here ************ at BW for game being ********, no I just wont order from them again as they have shown just how incompitant they are, I do want to say thank you to all the ******* in this thread however, pissing and moaning like they are entitled to 7 days early access when they were only promised 5 like they are special.

A quick note to all screaming about canceling over not being first in, thank you so much you are doing more for this game by canceling then the whole of BW could do, because you are dropping out before launch saving us constantly whining in the future, you are the true heroes of the MMO so once again thank you.

Also Again thank you ******* for posting your whiney posts so quickly just when I am done reading the latest there are 2 more pages to read, havent seen anything this funny since the special olympics

Razia
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2934
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaval View Post
seen people complaining about a 5 dollar scam first of all the pre-order stated that you could play up to 5 days early. release date is Dec 20 for the US and Dec 22 for Europe. So as long as you are in by that time you got what you paid for, if you get in any earlier its just an added bonus. Sorry Europe you have to wait an extra couple days, but that was also stated in the pre-order agreement, if you didn't bother to read that, its your mistake, don't be mad at EA/Bioware because you are not informed. This is probably one of the Biggest launches in gaming ever give them there due time to make sure it goes off without a hitch instead of flooding millions of players onto the servers over a 10 minute time period, so you end up with a 7 hour log in que anyway.

We all paid, and we will all get to play, be patient, i know it sucks but complaining won't make it happen faster.
Man,i love how people don't read updates.

There was a very NOTICEABLE update which said that the relase date is Dec. 20 for everyone.
SirCopperfield is the best gamer in the world.
(^ AKA his mother's basement!)

Godsblades
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2935
Troll................followed by Rage..................followed by threaten to cancel subscription........ if you read this post and you have done 1 of these 3 things you should join The Fatman server because i hear that's where your kind can all be annoying together and i'm sorry for the people that got assigned there from the guild program
Shadow

Darkstar_IE
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2936
Well, imho, we were told up to 5 days early, and anythign more than that is a bonus,

Thansk BioWare for getting us in sooner ...

No , im not in yet, but I have patience. and it will be rewarded.

relax people, the universe is up, and its going to be there for a long time
I find your lack of faith disturbing .....

lukewh
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2937
A lot of posts say they have paid money... is this an american thing? I haven't heard of anyone in england paying already - you pre-order - get free game access - then pay for the game on dec 22nd and keep playing

sounds pretty good to me

also sounds like lots of people are upset that they can't get in the game and rush to level 50 as fast as pos ... chill ... take your time; this game will be popular for at least a couple years so theres no rush.
skywalker the 1st

Caeltos
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2938
Where are the european servers? I just checked on the server status, and it shows none are available.

Does this mean there are no europeans playing? I'm confused, or worried for that matter.

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #2939
YOU POOPED IN THE REFRIDGERATOR?!?!

And you ate the whole wheel of cheese???

I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

VashOnHash
12.13.2011 , 10:57 AM | #2940
Quote: Originally Posted by seczness View Post
lol wow nuff said great post says everything that needs to be said
Dumb, the starting zones are instanced so you'll hardly see many people if 2000 people start at the same time anyways!